News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's a 70 cadillac convertible worth???

Started by police1, July 21, 2008, 07:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

police1

i know this as as far from a charger as can be but i've always loved the 69-70 cadillac convertible. i found one for sale near me that needs some lower fender work but runs and drive very nice. new top and front seats recovered. frame is very nice but needs a trunk pan and one body mount repaired rest is nice. a driver. does anyone have any idea what this might be worth? i know it's only worth what someone is willing to pay but i'm trying  to get a rough idea what they are selling for. thanks guys! :cheers: :cheers:

bull

Not much. You might check Ebay to see what similar models sell for but I suspect they're pretty cheap. Also, you had probably better check replacement sheetmetal availability before you take on a cancer victim.

dads_69

$1500.00 to $2000.00 as long as it runs/drives. If not, $1000.00.
I had a '70 hard top a long time ago, very classy cars. Like said, check the under carriage throughly before buying, rust is an issue even more so being a convertable in areas more than a hard top coupe deville.
I know of a few places that sell body re=placement panels, but do a google search also.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

68rt

JimShine

Ahhh, the Boss Hogg car. I am surprised we don't see more being bought by Dukes fans as you can drive one of those around in show shape much easier than driving around the police car.

mikepmcs

Boss Hogg......what i found on NADA(inflated i know but a rough idea if someone is looking for that car)

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1969&m=1032&d=253&c=7&vi=64990&da=1

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1970&m=1032&d=253&c=7&vi=65001&da=1

I know it's only worth what others are willing to pay but there you go.  I always like the big party barges myself. :cheers:

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?