News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first Charger project ***Video***

Started by Belgium R/T -68, July 17, 2008, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Lee

Per, as you'll have to drive some miles, why don't you go to the All American Weekend in Lommel in a few weeks  ;)

I'll be there with my LEE1 aswell, and I would love to see your green friend  :2thumbs:

Belgium R/T -68

Me and CB have talked about it, I guess the famous Belgian wheather will decide. :lol:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Mrs.Caveman

hi per!

read throught your project!unusal colour but looks grat!i dont think there is a wrong colour for the chargers!really nice work there!being a european wouldnt you wanna have a manual trans?i drove one automtics but i would prefer a manual one :drool5:!
i would love to fiddle with mine as well,once i got her but god knows when! :icon_smile_big:

Mr. Lee

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on September 02, 2010, 02:46:16 PM
Me and CB have talked about it, I guess the famous Belgian wheather will decide. :lol:

Per

I understand, we have the same weather problem in The Netherlands  :eek2:

Serge

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: Mrs.Caveman on September 02, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
hi per!

read throught your project!unusal colour but looks grat!i dont think there is a wrong colour for the chargers!really nice work there!being a european wouldnt you wanna have a manual trans?i drove one automtics but i would prefer a manual one :drool5:!
i would love to fiddle with mine as well,once i got her but god knows when! :icon_smile_big:

Hi Veronika,
My colour were only available for 1970 and onwards Mopar but I love it anyway and it gives me a reason to restore the car again back to original once I get bored of it. :smilielol:

Actually I never drove a manual musclecar but since I'm lazy an automatic fits me fine.

Per

CB

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on September 02, 2010, 03:14:20 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Caveman on September 02, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
hi per!

Hi Veronika,
My colour were only available for 1970 and onwards Mopar but I love it anyway and it gives me a reason to restore the car again back to original once I get bored of it. :smilielol:

Actually I never drove a manual musclecar but since I'm lazy an automatic fits me fine.

Per

once I can get over to your place, Per, you can play with my car  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

Quote from: CB on September 07, 2010, 03:35:27 PM
once I can get over to your place, Per, you can play with my car  :cheers:

Gladly You did'nt write that he can play with your "stick"
:slap:

BTW CB did you get yours tweaked yet?
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Belgium R/T -68

Last week I took my friend to a meeting for the first time. It was a weekendmeeting for US car
and lifestylelovers and the Charger was very popular the short time I visited among pickups
and vans mainly.

Per

CB

:o
where did you go?

Didn't know 'bout a meeting except the APOW. Went there, what a waste of time.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

@ Koen: did you see the youtube clip I posted a while back? She's drivable as is but need lots of TLC.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

b5blue

Per for a minute I thought you were in Alabama!  :lol:

XS29L9B2

so nice your charger on green lemon  :cheers:
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

Hemidog

Quote from: b5blue on September 18, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
Yeah, I thought so too! A lot of rednecks in Belgium  ;)

six-tee-nine

Quote from: Hemidog on September 19, 2010, 04:08:53 AM

I hate to say so but I mostly don't go to that kind of meetings over here. The only thing you get to see are roughly butchered vans and pickups stacked full with beer. And the oly thing there is to see are a coulpe of iditos getting drunk as fast as they can

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

CB

Quote from: six-tee-nine on September 19, 2010, 05:06:18 AM
Quote from: Hemidog on September 19, 2010, 04:08:53 AM

I hate to say so but I mostly don't go to that kind of meetings over here. The only thing you get to see are roughly butchered vans and pickups stacked full with beer. And the oly thing there is to see are a coulpe of iditos getting drunk as fast as they can

:iagree:

No muscle car meeting attended this year. Do we have such a meeting anyway?  :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

The only good quality stuff we get here are the Mopar Euro nats in the UK and the German mopar meet in Dattlen

Belgium R/T -68

A very beautiful woman at the "redneckmeeting" asked if she could take some pics of my car
and who can say no to that? ;) Here's the result I found on their website.

Per

Belgium R/T -68

Some more.

Belgium R/T -68

Last 2.

lexxman

Those are some nice shot of your car :2thumbs: I would have never guessed there would be rednecks some Meany there. :lol:

Mrs.Caveman

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

what if she asked you to give your car for a spin?what would you say? :yesnod:

hehehhehehe......i think your car looks better then the woman did!

Belgium R/T -68

Well Veronika, I would give any women a ride if they really like my car. :2thumbs:

Per

Belgium R/T -68

The final touch of the car at last, the bumble-bee stripe and the hood decals. I used as always
the superior guidelines from Bills restothread here below. Maybe it would have gone smoother
if it would have been warmer but anyway, it looks great if I may say it myself. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29293.0.html

Per

Belgium R/T -68

Some more.

lexxman

b5blue

Now when you can a nice "butt shot" photo showing the whole car (weather permitting) would be cool!  :2thumbs:  Looks super Per!!