News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first Charger project ***Video***

Started by Belgium R/T -68, July 17, 2008, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

In case anyone is wondering what concrete costs, a 4000 lb mix, with fibers, Saturday delivery, is $134 per yard here in my area!  I'll be pouring a garage slab in about a month.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Belgium R/T -68

Finally I have a home again for my Charger, the concrete is there and I have started move over my parts. Later this week I will fill
the hole in the other garage so the Challenger gets a place and the rest of my parts. Just have to put up the 3rd member on the Charger
and it's ready to come home. :icon_smile_big:
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

b5blue

WELL DONE!!  :cheers: LOOKS GREAT!!  :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

Foreman72

son of a gun...i do wish i would be myself owning that location
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Belgium R/T -68

Thanks :2thumbs: Now light and other electric connections has to be done and put plexiglas in the openings in the back.

lexxman

charger_cody

Very nice looking.

If i had that garage that looked that good, I would make it a paint booth. lmfao.

Cody

Will you send me a pick of your chally?

Thanks.

Belgium R/T -68

Finally got the wheels on the car so I could take it home. :icon_smile_big: Yesterday I hanged the lamps and installed a nice carpet
for me to lay on now when the "real" assemblywork can start. Feels good to have the moove behind so I can concentrate on the charger.

Cody, will send you some pics. :2thumbs:

Per

69bronzeT5

Awesome! Love the colour, love the wheels and love the floor in the garage :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

charger_cody

Cody, will send you some pics. :2thumbs:

Per
[/quote] Cool deal  :cheers:

I love chally's.

BTW what are the dimensions of your new building?

CODY

b5blue

You read my mind on that floor!  :cheers: Nice shop!!

Foreman72

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

wanna do that to mine?
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

lexxman

The shop and the car are looking great.Now it will really start to take shape,you must be like a kid in a candy store. :cheers:

Foreman72

Quote from: lexxman on April 15, 2009, 07:33:23 PM
The shop and the car are looking great.Now it will really start to take shape,you must be like a kid in a candy store. :cheers:

the place looks like a candy store!! :smilielol: :smilielol:

no but really, its awesome...and it appears that you already have some "car candy" in the back of the shop...lucky you my good man :cheers:
Eric "Foreman"

lexxman

Sorry dude,I was talking about Belgium r/t-68's car and shop.At least you have a roof over your head,till I got my house with the garage all I had was a driveway.

Foreman72

Quote from: lexxman on April 16, 2009, 07:48:24 PM
Sorry dude,I was talking about Belgium r/t-68's car and shop.At least you have a roof over your head,till I got my house with the garage all I had was a driveway.

yeah your right man..i'm very thankful for where i am...
Eric "Foreman"

Belgium R/T -68

Still didn't get around to start with the charger but I'm getting there. Bought some cabinets on a bankrupcy action but they are already full
and the half of the boxes is still on the floor. :eek2: Since moost of the parts has to go on the charger that problem will solve itself. :icon_smile_big:

Today the second  garage, "the bodyshop", got concrete. That will be used for storing and dirty work, soon the challenger will go apart there.

moparstuart

awesome soon you will have an a # 1 garage and shop  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   you have made tons of progress
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

what was this building before you started?  A barn of some sort?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Belgium R/T -68

It was a milkinghouse for cows that had been empty for 19 years. That's why the hole in the left garage, the cows walked around and
the farmers stood in the hole milking them. Pitty enough it wasn't deep enough to keep for working under the cars.

b5blue

dukeboy320

Off topic but "rusty lee" love the avatar A-team's the shiz! :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

Al

you're doing a great job !

:cheers:
Al
1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1

WM23N1G1

Hi,
Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on December 13, 2008, 06:42:00 AM
Picked up the parts that were Powdercoated, time to start to think about the rear end. :scratchchin: The best news of all though
is that we found a new house with both space for the cars and horses. :icon_smile_big:
Where did you get your parts powder coated, and how much did it cost?
TIA!