News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Machine Shop/Engine Builder

Started by amoyers, July 13, 2008, 10:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amoyers

I live in Western Kentucky about 5 miles from Illinois and Missouri and I'm looking for a Quality Machine Shop/Engine Builder.  If anyone has any experience or knowledge of a good shop in my area I would greatly appreciate it.  I have a 1970 dodge Charger R/T with a 440.  I'm going to steal a line from steve66 440 build thread.  "Bottom line is that I want to have one lethal street machine that will turn good numbers at the track."  Thanks for any help.
Adam

Lifsgrt

Hey, I'm just down the road from you.  You can find a machine shop to conduct the machine work.  Are you looking for some to build your engine yourself?
Best time 11.07@121

69_500

My room mate from college runs an engine shop there in illinois. Just outside of Evansville Indiana, but on the Illinois side. If you need any contact information let me know by PM.

amoyers

Thanks for the replies.  I have found a machine shop close to home.  It is called Carls Automotive Machine Shop Inc in Calvert City, Kenutcky.