News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some cool Pics

Started by shawnmd, July 13, 2008, 10:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnmd

Just some pics from my sister in laws wedding.  The Chargers mine, and the Bee is my father in laws:

;)

69 OUR/TEA

Very cool!!!Nice looking cars!!!!!

4speed

71ChallengeHer

Wow, beautiful pictures.  :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

My two favorite B bodies.  :yesnod:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

gers1968rt

Very nice, eh! I haven't been out east, but will one day.  :drool5:
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

1969chargerrtse

Beautiful cars for sure. :drool5:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charged

You two must get along ok then right? If you dont mind my asking, the quality of those photos is pretty good. Would you mind letting me in on what megapixels and brand it is?

Oh yeah, great condition of those two...but personally, popular as the magnum 500's are...Im not a fan of that rim style or tire width.

Charged

Sweet T

That's what I want to see in my garage....I've already got the Charger now to find the Bee and hope my wife doesn't see it ;)
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

hemi68charger

Shawn.. Obsoletely gorgeous cars...................  But man, paint that radiator core support flat black... takes away  from that great grille........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Back N Black

Very Nice!  Did you make it down to the East Cost National's on the weekend? I was looking for your car, but did not see it anywhere.
Only saw one black 69 Charger and a couple of 68's.

Brock Samson

Quote from: Charged on July 14, 2008, 07:22:31 AM
You two must get along ok then right? If you dont mind my asking, the quality of those photos is pretty good. Would you mind letting me in on what megapixels and brand it is?

Oh yeah, great condition of those two...but personally, popular as the magnum 500's are...Im not a fan of that rim style or tire width.

Charged

:drool5:

i agree really nice pics, but I think the quality of the light/time of day is the major reason the pics are so sweet.
the higher the sun the more washed out the pics become, morning and evening light is allways superior.
keeping the camera steady helps alot too...

i don't like how everyone is posting pics that are too large and can't be seen without looking for the scroll bar though...  :slap:

Finn

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 14, 2008, 11:21:51 AM

i don't like how everyone is posting pics that are too large and can't be seen without looking for the scroll bar though...  :slap:

Thats why you need to get a bigger monitor!  ;D
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

ViperRedCharger

Pertty cars.  Very perrty. WOW

Charger_Fan

Definitely cool pics, thanks for sharing! :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TripleBlackGator

No offense meant but without the radiator support painted "flat" black the look from the front is just not a correct Charger look.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

4speed

:iagree:but it still looks good :2thumbs:

Chris G.

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on July 14, 2008, 07:27:55 PM
No offense meant but without the radiator support painted "flat" black the look from the front is just not a correct Charger look.

:iagree: which is sort of scary. My car looked like it had amber fog lights behind the grille when I got it. I painted that rad support ASAP.

shawnmd

I know, I know, but when you open the hood and everythiong painted shinny white, the thought of spary bombing it flat black make me sick.

Finn

Looks very clean painted white in my opinion. Id leave it.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

41husk

Buetifulllll! both verry nice :drool5:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up