News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi's come home!!!

Started by devilgear, July 06, 2008, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilgear

Well I posted a few weeks ago that I was thinking about buying 4 Hemi's from a freind of a friend for not much $$$. Because of everones positive input I went and pick them up today. What do ya think? Was it worth it? My back says no right now, but I'll be fine soon.
LATER!!!

devilgear

devilgear

konigcharger

ooh.... you got robbed... those are flathead fords, you should just give them to me  :D

:nana: J/K nice score man  :2thumbs:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

69*F5*SE

Now that you got them what are you going to do with them?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on July 07, 2008, 09:25:58 AM
Now that you got them what are you going to do with them?

Put one in that motorcycle..  :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

devilgear

It's funnt you say that. When I got them home the first thing my son said was "let's put one in your motorcycle"....HAHAHAH. I don't know what I'll do with them yet. I have to catalog everything and put the parts with the corect engine. I suppose I will sell a least 2, but I don't know which ones yet. One of the 392's was in a 69 Roadrunner years ago and I was told it ran great. One set  of heads has a valve job etc, so I will just lokk them over for now.

bull

How much you want for the Magna? Is it a 45 or 65?

behrooz_roadrunner

Hi,
Where is the HEMI Agency in asia?
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

devilgear

The bike is an 1982 v45 Magna. I had thought for a short time about selling it, but I just fired it up 2 days ago and remembered how fun they are. Those bikes have more power in them for being close to 30 years old than most bike of today.

GeneralLeeTESH

Is that tranny bellhousing shown for an A833-to early HEMI application?
The TESH

devilgear

I am not positive what it is yet.I thought the guy said it was for an early Hemi to some sort of Chevy. I could be wrong, but I have not had the time to look at anything yet. I want  to start to get some stuff clean soon and catalog everything.

Chatt69chgr

There is a business (don't know the name) in Dickson, TN that specializes in early model hemis.  You might check that place out for any needed parts.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

devilgear

bull

Quote from: devilgear on July 07, 2008, 05:21:46 PM
The bike is an 1982 v45 Magna. I had thought for a short time about selling it, but I just fired it up 2 days ago and remembered how fun they are. Those bikes have more power in them for being close to 30 years old than most bike of today.

I was looking pretty hard for one a few weeks ago but now I've decided to go with a bicycle. I need the exercise anyway. I'll get an 82-86 Magna someday, hopefully a V65. I love them. That or a V-max. :2thumbs:

Joshua

Quote from: devilgear on July 08, 2008, 08:12:36 PM
I am not positive what it is yet.I thought the guy said it was for an early Hemi to some sort of Chevy. I could be wrong, but I have not had the time to look at anything yet. I want  to start to get some stuff clean soon and catalog everything.

There should be a brand name cast into it.....Cragar or Wilcap, or something, along with a # that can be crossed.

Good score, glad ya got 'em! :2thumbs: