News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

(UPDATED) Nacho74 has landed.

Started by Bob, July 03, 2008, 12:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

You may already know but Nacho74 is in the USA and will be at the Carlisle event. Try and look him up since I know he has helped so many people here.
If this is old news I apologize.

Bob

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

Just look for the crowd of beautiful women, and he'll be in the center.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 03, 2008, 12:51:46 PM
Just look for the crowd of beautiful women, and he'll be in the center.   :icon_smile_big:

I wont be able to miss him then!!  :D
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BMOTOXSTAR

Nacho,
  I hope I get to meet you bro'. :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TeeWJay426

Excellent! I'll finally get to meet the man.... the myth.... the legend..... that is Nacho..... at Carlisle! :2thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

dodgecharger-fan

I thought I felt a shift in the space-time continuum...   :smilielol:

I won't make it to Carlisle this year.

Nacho, if you make it up to Niagara Falls (and you really should) or anywhere close, keep us posted.

mikepmcs

If you come to Maine let me know.

I can feed you and house you if your passing through.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BMOTOXSTAR

Where is Nacho, no hear from him on this post.... :shruggy:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69_500

So where will he be at in Carlisle? Hanging out in the dodgecharger.com tent I'm hoping.

Charger74SE

Thats fantastic. He should have a good time up there. Welcome to the U.S.A.

2012 Charger SE
1974 Charger SE
USAF and A&P mechanic retired.

Nacho-RT74

Hi Guys... yes I'm right now at the sunny California. Will make a road trip from here witha buddy of the third gen board up to Carlisle if things comes good. Theorically leaving tonight from Bakersfield.

There is lot of ppl to meet but not too much time to make it. We are tight on time. Initial project was leave on Jul 2to make all stops as posible, but we are making some tune ups on an "old" 88 Chevy Pace Arrow MH what did need some care before leaving. Jer couldn get it done at the time when I arrived because some health problems but I helped on this and is almost already done. ( I hope so )

Jer had planned go to Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls ( yes David ), meteor crater and some stuff more, but some of the initial schedulle will be changed due the tired MH and the weather problems you have been getting here on Mid states. Plus, with the tight time dunno how much will be able to watch really. So I can't promise anything.

On the route will pass by Kansas ( I would like to know some of the Kansas Mafia, like RD who has been a great buddy getting me some parts all this time, and lot of ppl from there ) but as stated I don't know how will be this trip.

Also some ppl from cali like Ponch, Las426 and Brock, but we have been busy fixing the MH. Maybe on the return trip. Will stay up to 25 jul.

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on July 03, 2008, 02:31:56 PM
Excellent! I'll finally get to meet the man.... the myth.... the legend..... that is Nacho..... at Carlisle! :2thumbs:

OK thanks, but don't oversize the deal  :blush2:... and please don't let know to Hemihead you are saying this  ::)

will keep update as far I can.

I wanted this like a small suprise, but since everybody at 3rd gen boards is already updated since long time ago ( not everybody here is member there ) and already floated on, then will use this thread started by my buddy Bob, to try to update how is coming out everything.

and thanks for the warming welcome everybody. Of course the DC.com Tent is on plans... I have to pick up my Tshirts :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

jlb1pi

HEY DC'ers!!

Nacho HAS been a great help....I injured my back about 3 weeks before his arrival, and I thought I
was going to have to cancel the trip....but the kid has been great, and is doing the bulk of the work
in getting the Pace Arrow ready AND LOADED for the trip...with any luck we're pulling out late tonight
or tomorrow...

Meanwhile, for your enjoyment:

NACHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH A 1ST GEN:

"COME ON, JER....GIVE ME A PUSH!!"

"I'M NOT RIDING UNDER HERE ALL THE WAY TO CARLISLE!!"

See ya'll down the road with hopefully more updates of the Nacho Across America Tour '08!!

Take care,
Jer.

bordin34

Nacho fixed the Venezuelan Shaggin' Wagon, awesome.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

400/6/PAC

Nacho
Welcome to the States.
Hope You have a great time.
Thanks for all Your help.
If You make it down to Dallas, Give Me a shout.
David

FLG

Look foward to meeting you at carlisle nacho....welcome to the states  :2thumbs:

NHCharger

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on July 03, 2008, 02:31:56 PM

Figures, I can't make Carlisle this year. Really wanted to meet my 3rd gen bud.
Tom, make sure you give Nacho a big hug and a kiss for me ;)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bordin34 on July 05, 2008, 09:52:53 AM
Nacho fixed the Venezuelan Shaggin' Wagon, awesome.
:smilielol:

Welcome to the States, Nacho! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger1973

Right on.  Glad to see you made it man.  If you come though Des Moines let me know!

elanmars

if you pass by mississippi or louisiana, let me know!
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

PocketThunder

Quote from: jlb1pi on July 05, 2008, 02:59:53 AM
HEY DC'ers!!
See ya'll down the road with hopefully more updates of the Nacho Across America Tour '08!!

Take care,
Jer.

Nacho Across America Tour '08!!  HAHAHAHA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Welcome to the States Nacho..!  :cheers:  Is this your first time in the U.S.?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 07, 2008, 03:21:34 PM
Quote from: jlb1pi on July 05, 2008, 02:59:53 AM
HEY DC'ers!!

Take care,
Jer.

Nacho Across America Tour '08!!  HAHAHAHA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Welcome to the States Nacho..!  :cheers:  Is this your first time in the U.S.?

Nacho dont go to minnesota looking for paul , He's not there !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 04, 2008, 07:41:11 PM
Niagara Falls ( yes David ),
Cool! let me know when and if you plan to cross over in to Canada or not.
It's good for me either way - my new passport showed up today - but I know the Canadian side better.

Bob

This is not an advertisement for Jer or Nacho. I took it on myself to post this. Nachos trip is being hindered by mechanical problems with the motor home. Seems the fuel pressure regulator is faulty and they are only getting 4.9 mpg of the anticipated 8 mpg they were hoping for. This will double the fuel expenditure, which is not in the budget. Funds they have raised so far for fuel is not sufficient to make the trip back to California. As much as we would like to keep Nacho here, we can't. This will mean a great out of pocket expense for them. They are going to make an effort to repair the problem but currently could definitely use a little more funding. I know there are folks here who benefit from Nacho. IF, you would like to donate any amount to offset the fuel please pm me and I will coodinate to ensure the monies are given to Nacho and Jer for fuel. If the moderators of this site believe I am out of line with this post please delete. I will be at Carlisle to meet everyone at the tent if anyone would like to donate there. I will not go around asking anyone in person as not to offend anyone.

Thank you.
Bob

Chryco Psycho