News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Earn gas money for Carlisle - bring your alternator cores !!

Started by A34, June 20, 2008, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A34

Hey Guys,

A buddy of mine is restoring alternators and starters. He needs cores for some of his customer's.

So, root around your mopar junk pile, and dig out your old alternator and starter cores. Dixie Restorations will pay you a cash bounty for each unrestored/original alternator and starter core you bring him at Carlisle.

He'll have a Yellow with Black stripes, 70 R/T Challenger, parked in the "1970 Challenger - stock" area from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon, and someone will be under his tent behind the car most of that time. Or, you can find him at Paul Jacob's (Jacob's Restorations) vendor space - L117-121 displaying his wares. Bounty amount will vary ($15 to $50.00)depending on condition, completeness, and date code of the core.

1967 through 1970 dates wanted. Original alternator cores always have a raised rib bearing in the center rear of the case. Original starters are tougher to spot but look at the aluminum housing date code clock and compare that date to the date stamped on the round end near the top under the CHRYSLER name.

He's got 500.00 dollars to spend on cores so make your vacation less costly and dig out those old cores! If you need further details, call Jim Ridge at (803)924-6247.
Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

A34

My friend still needs cores, if anyone has any. Call Jim Ridge at (803)924-6247.

:cheers:
Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice