News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MR. ANGRY INC. & BULLRUN 2008

Started by NYCMille, June 17, 2008, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

As most of you know Bullrun 2008 is right around the corner (like next week) and we've built the Daytona especially for this event. What some people may or may not know however is that back in January I decided to make a big decision in my life. I quite my job of 10 years working for Citibank and decided to form my own company - MR. ANGRY INC. http://www.mrangryinc.com.

Our main focus will be on hot rod related merchandise, specifically apparel with a line of MR. ANGRY wheels coming out later this year. We are doing a full line of men's and women apparel with the focus of that being on being fed up with all the BS that goes on in the world. I am currently working with Jason Goad who is a first class illustrator in designing and developing merchandise that will make people think, evoke emotions and sometimes just be downright hilarious. This company, like everything else I try and do was created to make people think - to tell people that it's ok to be pissed off at times and that life isn't always so rosy. I've spent months developing a logo which I think really brings my point across and has a direct tie-in with automotive culture. Our merchandise will be on sale directly following BULLRUN so figure the first week of July.

One other aspect of the business is obviously the cars. We will be building them. As of right now we have a few in que with loads of interest being seen because of the Daytona. My goal is to build pure, functional no-bulls*t hotrods that can be driven hard and put away wet... not show ponies. One thing though that I would like to say is:

THANK YOU

Over the years this sight has provided me the inspiration, friendships and knowledge to do what I am embarking on. This is still the only sight online that I check/post daily without fail and the only one where I truly feel as though I can say anything so again, for that I thank everyone.

So with that being said, take a look at the site, shoot me your input and we'll all see where it goes.

thanks - Mike

PS. I'll be updating the blog on a daily basis so everyone will be able to follow our progress on Bullrun and see where we're at!

dodgecharger-fan

Exciting stuff, Mike!

The comment system on the site works fine.  :angel:

I have some feedback for the site as well. I'll use the Contact Us link and fill you in.

nh_mopar_fan

Fitz73Chrgr

The site looks great!  I'm looking forward to seeing this years Bullrun.  Good luck! 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

TUFCAT

Your new LOGO is great!!!  Man, it takes courage to do something like that.  I'm sure you'll have all of our members support!  :2thumbs:

The website is very well designed!

4forty

Best of Luck, I'm sure like your cars & driving style you'll kick ass!!  Are you doin' any Mr. Angry clones (visual/mechanical)  in the distant future? I may know of a certain green Charger who really wants to be black!  Mr. Crabby maybe?

RD

i said it on the other thread but I WANT A HAT, TSHIRT, AND STOCKING CAP!!  give me an introductory low cost rate and I will be "angry" forever :D j/k  cant wait till the store is up.. you got my business for sure.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

I want a sticker, annnnnd a shirt annnd a hat too.  :yesnod:
Delete my profile

bordin34

Looks nice, I will have to get some of those clothes. If you have stickers I would put one on my car, free, for me at least, local advertising.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Brock Samson

when the thongs commin out?..  :shruggy:   :icon_smile_wink:

moparstuart

love the logo the needle is great ! 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SFRT

I know Jason Goad. Good choice, he's an amazing illustrator.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 17, 2008, 11:08:02 AM
when the thongs commin out?..  :shruggy:   :icon_smile_wink:

Dave..you and your thongs :lol:

Mike, the site looks awesome. I wish you the best of luck :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

Good luck with the business & the Bullrun Mike :cheers: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Very cool!

Congratulations and all the best.

69charger2002

that's good for you mike.. wish you the best on your new business.. usually once mopar guys become "celebrities" they become asses and are too good for this site. you have always been down to earth and haven't gotten the big head, even in fame. i really appreciate that
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Khyron

I want a shirt that says "Oh shit...the cookies fell"

:lol: funniest line ever!

Congrats man, don't forget us little people ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mass_Mopar

Awesome, I was checking the site out earlier in search of more pics of the new Daytona :2thumbs:
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

tommymac

Good luck mike Great stuff.Eat em up out there.Yea Stickers for rear side window,Cool.

71ChallengeHer

The site looks great, Mike. I love the logo.  :cheers:  Shelby said if you need a model  :callme:

mikesbbody

good luck with bullrun and your new buisness  :2thumbs: love the logo too!

bmoparmofo

Good luck with everything, hope it works out for you! :2thumbs:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

aone415

Nice job Mike... Good luck with the site and shop... I want a couple of those T-shirts :2thumbs:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

NYCMille

Thanks guys...

Well, it's 5:24am here in NYC and I am bolting to JFK to catch a plane to MT. It now begins.... check my site, www.mrangryinc.com or Cardomain.com for updates all throughout the week for updated in blogs. It should be one hell of a wild ride - also, we're on the west cost so seriously, check the blogs because we may just be coming close to you guys!

Cheers guys and thank you for all the kind wishes.

Mike.

plum500

Very impressive.

The logo is awesome - the site looks great - very slick. Congrats on a what looks to me like a very sharp beginning in doing your own thing.

:2thumbs: