News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who would you like as the new "Miss Mopar"

Started by Lowprofile, October 17, 2005, 02:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on October 26, 2005, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: ChargerRob on October 26, 2005, 02:12:10 PM
Here's my nomination for Ms. MoPar   :icon_smile_tongue:

Holy camel toe batman!     :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

It looks hungry!
I think it's been fed lots.  ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Lowprofile

I Got a few more..........

Muscle Chicks for Muscle Cars........lol :icon_smile_shock: :smilielol: :scared: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

Quote from: Charge It! on October 23, 2005, 03:35:05 PM
I like this girl, because she will get your favorite beverage after a hard day in the garage.

You know, I keep looking at this photo, & as nice as she might be there is just something strange, or even cartoonish about the butt/hip to waist ratio. A little too narrow in the middle if you ask me.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 27, 2005, 09:26:57 AM
Quote from: Charge It! on October 23, 2005, 03:35:05 PM
I like this girl, because she will get your favorite beverage after a hard day in the garage.

You know, I keep looking at this photo, & as nice as she might be there is just something strange, or even cartoonish about the butt/hip to waist ratio. A little too narrow in the middle if you ask me.

Bingo.

Her waist looks smaller than her thigh?

Kinda like she's wearing snow pants or something.

Ain't enough to stop anything, but still kinda odd.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

"ain't enuff to stop anything"?...
  Johnny you crack me up!  ;D

69_500

to me it looks like her legs have been airbrushed to be thinner.

SeattleCharger

Ok, gotta like the dark eyes and dark hair girls in the calendar.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

2fast4u

Awww man!!   decisions! decisions!........ too many to chose from man!!    :shruggy:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Headrope

Not sure if serious suggestions for the new Miss Mopar were expectred but I'd like to nominate the absolutely stunning brunette currently featured in television ads in the Seattle area for the Mercury Mariner. She's incredibly beautiful without being slutty, has a great voice and obviously the experience. If you've seen the ad you know what I mean.

Speaking of her, anyone know who she is? Attached is a picture. It doesn't do any justice to her but might help identify who she is.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Afflyer

ChargerDog, that brunette in the second photo!!!!  :drool5:   PERFECT SIZE!!!!!   :bow: Charger Fan, can I get an AMEN?!   :slap:

Bradley

ILBT'S
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

Ok. How about this one:

Oh yeah...she's definitely more awake there! :drool5:

Geez, I forgot about Christina!

Charger Fan- What ever happened to the young and lovely Christina?  Haven't seen a posting of her for a long time!

Bradley

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

Lowprofile, those pics of muscle clad chicks are.... just plain WRONG.   :crazy:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Afflyer on October 28, 2005, 09:48:03 PM

Charger Fan- What ever happened to the young and lovely Christina?  Haven't seen a posting of her for a long time!

I bet she's still out there, I haven't been followng much lately...I might just have to go looking. :D

Oh & AMEN on your other post! :bow: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

myk

Quote from: Headrope on October 28, 2005, 08:39:24 PM
Not sure if serious suggestions for the new Miss Mopar were expectred but I'd like to nominate the absolutely stunning brunette currently featured in television ads in the Seattle area for the Mercury Mariner. She's incredibly beautiful without being slutty, has a great voice and obviously the experience. If you've seen the ad you know what I mean.

Speaking of her, anyone know who she is? Attached is a picture. It doesn't do any justice to her but might help identify who she is.

I KNOW what you mean.  She is seemingly perfect in every respect, and it is hard to tell, but underneath that fashionable outfit she wears during the Mercury commercial there lurks a very killer body...

Headrope

... "seemingly perfect," "fashionable," "killer body." All phrases that should refer to a Mopar.
Exactly why I think she should be the next Miss Mopar. :yesnod:
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Lowprofile

A Few more Candidates........ :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

Michelle Pfieffer is one of my favorites, especially in a shiny black catsuit. She could sell me a Mopar any day on the calendar with no problem.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nh_mopar_fan

The chic with the Yankee gear is a big NO.

Shakey

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 31, 2005, 10:58:07 AM
Michelle Pfieffer is one of my favorites, especially in a shiny black catsuit. She could sell me a Mopar any day on the calendar with no problem.

Hey OM, the 80's called and they want their chicks back!

I always figured you would chime in with a photo of Greta Garbo, Bette Davis or MAYBE,    :scratchchin: who's the blonde chick that had the white dress blowin' in the air - she married Joe Dimaggio?

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Shakey on October 31, 2005, 11:07:38 AM

I always figured you would chime in with a photo of Greta Garbo, Bette Davis or MAYBE,    :scratchchin: who's the blonde chick that had the white dress blowin' in the air - she married Joe Dimaggio?

Michelle Pheiffer was beautiful in the eighties and she's beautiful now...besides, she has somehting that's mising from every other posted pic...Class.

In any case, Bette Davis was never beautiful (though she was an excellent actress).  Garbo was stunning and Marylin Monroe was sexy as hell...

But if we're gonna talk about the old-school broads, its gotta be Ingrid Bergman for me.  Anyone who has ever seen the movie "Notorious" with her and Cary Grant would agree with me.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on October 31, 2005, 11:03:29 AM
The chic with the Yankee gear is a big NO.

If it helps any, photochop a Red Sox insignia on her & go play with yourself.    :D

Quote from: Shakey on October 31, 2005, 11:07:38 AM

I got news for you, Pfieffer is older than me. And btw, what's wrong with older photos of good looking women? Nice is nice.   :icon_smile_big:   That's what's great about photography, it's timeless. I've seen some photos of DiMaggio's wife that will blow away a lot of today's models. It's not like me or anyone on this board can get lucky with any of these women, so just enjoy the pics.   :icon_smile_big:

Bette Davis & Greta Garbo never did anything for me, but Bridget Bardot, Faye Dunaway & Veronica Lake......now they were hot!

You can also go pick your own favorite "old gal" here  http://www.atomicpinup.com/PinUp.html
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Quote from: Headrope on October 28, 2005, 08:39:24 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:  Dont know who she is but she is awesome!!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."