News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which board member are we missing?

Started by CB, June 06, 2008, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 09, 2008, 10:03:58 PM
another member missed... charger_croatia!

score Ignacio! I think he lurks but doesn't post anymore.  last active may 6th, 2008.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

last426

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 09, 2008, 09:49:17 PM

Last426!!! how are you ?, You never has been one of the top poster, but allways present!!!

Yeah, yeah, and likely still hold the record as the only person who sent you a cd of their car!!  You are the third gen guru.

Let me offer once again that if anyone wants to see a fairly original third gen hemi and you are going to be around San Francisco, write me at last426@yahoo.com.  And hey, I might be wrong but I think this is the end of law school for vain -- or the next to the last year.  Congrats.  Kim

Neal_J

I really miss Jessie, pre-wig-out. 

I miss my t-shirt money almost as much...

Peace,

Neal

CB

Quote from: Neal_J on June 10, 2008, 10:43:44 AM
I really miss Jessie, pre-wig-out. 

I miss my t-shirt money almost as much...

Peace,

Neal

ouch  :slap:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Vainglory, Esq.

I've got one more year left, or as I like to say, I'm two-thirds of a lawyer. I'm spending the summer(and part time during next school year in the general counsels office at us bank.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: dads_69 on June 08, 2008, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 08, 2008, 08:34:30 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on June 07, 2008, 11:21:41 AM

There was also another guy, Ross I think. Had a sweet looking burgundy 69 with a 440 six pack in it I believe. I loved that car.
I believe Ross runs the CudaChallenger site no?

Anyone remember the guy from Japan with the white 69 with the racing stripes & #'s on the side?  For the life of me I cant remember his name......I also hope he was on this board & not the old one.  My memory sucks :rotz:

Chris, I believe the name your thinking of is GeneralArrow? I also thought he was Canadian, but I could be wrong. Also, on the old site there was a '69 charger R/T F8 green w/a black top and Trq. thrust mags owner Jim Fish? Any recollection of him anywhere? I think he lived in Cali' also.

Mark
nah, thats not the guy I was referring to but yes I do recall him painting his car to match the Arrow fighter plane that his grandfather flew when he was in the military...

Someone has to remember the guy from Japan..... :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

CB

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 08, 2008, 09:19:48 AM
Hey I did remember another lost members:

There was another european member. Dunno remember name or screen name, was from Belgium or Netherland. he did have a white 68 or 69  Charger. I think he had to sold it... I think to remember you personally know him CB!!!

Alfreds ex-Charger  :cheers:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Brock Samson

what about our Movie guys? . there was Stuntman and the guy with the black '68 who was into making films..
and it's been a loooong time since i seen Chycopsycho....  :shruggy:
oh, and Mauibarber with that sweet gen lee and the delorean....  :shruggy:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TK73

Missing a guy from the Portland area that had a 71 or 72 with a /6 he was turbocharging... don't remember name.... MUCHO years ago...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

MichaelRW

I just skimmed the 3 pages of this thread and didn't see Drop Top mentioned. Didn't he sell some land for mucho dinero?
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

CB

Drop Top
Position:  Senior Member
Date Registered:  24 July 2005, 21:22:58
Last Active:  19 December 2007, 13:59:21

Indeed, looks like he is abscent for a while.. wonder :scratchchin:
He was quite active in the paint section.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Brock Samson

Re: Drop Top:
  we had been in contact most of '06 but he put off painting my RR first two mos. then four, then six..  he kept sliding chevies in ahead of me,.. then he said he had health problems, that's the last i heard, i hope he's ok, but the window of opp. closed on him painting my road runner...  :shruggy:

Nacho-RT74

yeah Drop Top was mentioned...

another two:

Wheels Of Terror

Hemihead  :smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: ( not by me, but maybe someone else  :shruggy: )

Twilt... well he is actually at 3rd gens board so I'm not missing him
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

dads_69

MorePwr is MIA. He stopped posting due to certain people giving him crap for his rebuild on his Camaro.
Hope he comes back around....
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

How about 68ChargerJMP.  I bought my Wilwood setup from him.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CB

yea people are missing and don't seem to come back.
I sent Doc74 an email but not reply at all.
Hope he's doing good :shruggy:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Arthu®

Quote from: CB on June 27, 2008, 06:04:39 PM
yea people are missing and don't seem to come back.
I sent Doc74 an email but not reply at all.
Hope he's doing good :shruggy:
CB

Is he still with Emily? He did make it overthere right?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Troy

Yes, Doc is here, living in Michigan with Emily, working, and still filling out paperwork for the government and waiting (welcome to the USA!). I talked to him a couple of weeks ago.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mikepmcs

Just remembered another one.  The rockstar from Tyler Texas(sevendeadly i think was the name of his band)  His name was Ace but he went by Tylercharger69.

v/r
Mike

Arthu®

Quote from: Troy on June 28, 2008, 02:04:24 PM
Yes, Doc is here, living in Michigan with Emily, working, and still filling out paperwork for the government and waiting (welcome to the USA!). I talked to him a couple of weeks ago.

Troy

It's cool that that worked out! I kind of had mixed feelings about it in the beginning, if they were going to make it or not (it's a huge leap), but I'm glad it worked out. Too bad they are not on the board as often as they used to be.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

69bronzeT5

One guy I've noticed thats been gone for abit..is HITMAN 149. He's been gone for a few weeks now..
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic