News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Motorsports Open House June 14th - Event Discount...

Started by dqhemi, June 06, 2008, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhemi

XV Motorsports is hosting our 2nd Annual Open House on Saturday June 14th which is open to everyone who loves classic muscle cars and high performance boats (read on about the boats)! 

Our showroom will be open and we will have on hand several XV full tilt cars and rare original muscle cars.

We will also unveil one of our newest builds at the show, a 1968 XV Dodge Charger.  Along with the Charger, there will also be two other XV Supercars in attendance, our 1970 Dodge Challenger, XV001, and a similar one built for a customer; you may have recently seen the car featured in various fashion magazines in a Louis Vuitton ad. 

We'll also have our full line of parts on display so you can check them out first hand.   

Bring your own muscle car or cool ride as our facility has a huge parking lot literally right on the Hudson River. 

Rick Ehrenberg from Mopar Action magazine will be here too.

We will have music as well as complementary food and beverages for all. 

For those in attendance, we will offer a 10% discount on almost all of our parts.  Gotta be here to get the discount!

You'll also have a front row seat for the National Power Boat Association's NY City Poker Run, one of the largest offshore power boat events in the nation. If you've never seen really extreme offshore V-Bottom and Catamaran's in action, this is a perfect opportunity.  The starting pack is reserved for boats that run over 100 MPH and the unofficial bragging rights for participants is for who gets to the Tappan Zee bridge first –we are just two miles south of the bridge. So you'll be able to see the fastest boats letting it all hang out.

If you've been thinking about coming out to visit us to see our vehicles or our products this is the perfect opportunity to do it!  We expect there to be a large number of very interesting cars – it should make for a great car show as well.

With such a great turn-out last year we wanted to make this an annual event!  We hope you will all come and join us for what should be a very fun day and we look forward to seeing you on June 14th.

XV MOTORSPORTS
2 Bridge Street
Irvington, NY 10533
914-693-1122

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

CB

Too bad I live in Europe. Would've been nice to see those cool stuff.
And now that I wanted to order the 3point belts  :brickwall:  :brickwall:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dqhemi

Quote from: CB on June 06, 2008, 11:49:42 AM
Too bad I live in Europe. Would've been nice to see those cool stuff.
And now that I wanted to order the 3point belts  :brickwall:  :brickwall:
CB

Well, there is one thing you'll have to look forward to over the guys on this side of the pond.

Top Gear magazine will be here from England next week to do an article on us (and our new 68 Charger).

Don't think the magazine get much readership over here, but I'm sure you'll be able to check it out there.

I plan on letting them drive a bone stock 70 Hemi Charger 4-speed we have and then the 68 we've built.
Should make for a good read, especally with those guys.

Not sure what issue it will be in.

John
John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

CB

those guys do know a thing or 2 about cars, looking forward to see their reaction!!
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

BrianShaughnessy

I was planning on it.     Weather / work permitting.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bordin34

I am more than likely going, it was great last year.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

bordin34

You don't need a mopar to go there I will be going in a '97 Mustang.

Mahwah,NJ

Hemidoug

well.....IF I get it back Friday, work a late nighter..test on Saturday, I might be able to make it on Sunday......IF.... :scratchchin:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

bordin34

It won't matter if you can get there on Sunday, it takes place on Saturday.

Mahwah,NJ

Chatt69chgr

No fair only giving the 10% discount to folks that just happen to live close.

bordin34

We actually don't just happen to live close. You see many years ago when our ancestors first settled hear they heard of this great place that would once be built right on the Hudson River. Not wanting the far away people to find out about it, the elders discretely passed down this secret through the generations, until the fateful day that this place would be built. This was no easy task for them since this place was so grand. To further ensure the secret our ancestors attempted to lure people away from this Hudson River by dumping paint, garbage, and dead bodies in it. This, however, had no effect and eventually a great city was erected on it's bank. Practically overnight these great buildings that looked as if they disappeared into the sky were built. The secret was then deemed no longer safe. So the elders of the community had a secret meeting in a place know to them as only Moh-Tar-Sit-E. This would be were the first attempts at fulfilling this great secret would take place. Here too these sky scrapers rose out of the  ground. Only this time, evil beast on four weir-looking soft grippy black things. These beast struck fear into the less knowledgeable's hearts. They attempted to copy these great beasts, yet failed. Seeing that the time would soon come that this great vision would occur, the final stage of the plan was set into motion. The people in Moh-Tar-Sit-E soon nearly perfected what was known as the automobile. These nearly perfect automobiles would be known as Moh-Pahs to the elders. These beasts were given to the public to make people forget about the secret. But all was not forgotten. A little plot of land on the Hudson River with a modest brick building on it had been set aside for just the right time. That time was now. So the people cleaned up the Hudson and less dead bodies were dumped into it. Eventually, that area prospered once again. To perfect the Moh-Pahs, a society of secretiveness called XV was set up. They thought long and hard about how to release this secret, yet only allow locals to get a special 10% discount on their products. They came out with a car known only as XV #001 this car was just the thing to tell the world about the secret with. People were ecstatic about how it was released and soon each individual part was released. Then something unforeseeable occurred, they actually let the locals explore this place on the Hudson. This would be called an Open-House and a 10% discount is given to those who attend. You see, we don't just happen to live close. Our homes were strategically built in order to be close to this place to achieve the famed discount.

Mahwah,NJ