News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this a good resource? PLYMOUTH-Superbird-Parts-Shop-Manual

Started by oldcarnut, June 04, 2008, 10:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

I've seen these listed a lot on Ebay.  I was thinking about getting one but before I do has anyone seen one to say whether it's as good as a resource as they say it is?  I thought it might be something good to answer some questions and aid in the clone build but I haven't seen any examples given of the exploded views to judge by.  Maybe there is a better one out there someone can name.  Thanks  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-70-PLYMOUTH-Superbird-Parts-Shop-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34231QQihZ011QQitemZ320259541917QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
David

hemigeno

Aero426

The book itself is a 44 page supplement to the standard Belvedere owners manual.    Each original owner of a Superbird was suppossed to receive this book.

If you are building a car, it does not have a whole lot to offer.   There are some hand drawn images of the special parts like the nose pieces, but it is not an assembly manual.

If you own a Superbird, you will want to have it to go with your literature collection.   For what it's worth, we have sold this book through the Daytona Superbird Auto Club for over thirty years.   They cost $15 which includes the shipping to you.