News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody dealt with this Co.?

Started by JrJohnston, June 04, 2008, 08:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrJohnston

Has anybody had any dealings with this company? 
www.dodgechargerpartsonline.com/Home_Page.php

If so how was the fit and finish of thier quater panels?
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

dodgecharger-fan

I haven't dealt with them myself, but here's what I know about them.

They are a master dealer for Classic Body Designs.
We've heard good things about those parts. Dodge Don got a set for his 70.

They have a post in the member group buy section. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,44339.0.html

JrJohnston

Not knocking them,but I wanted to hear from someone that has used thier quaters beforeI spend $3000.00 for the pair.I have heard and read good thing about them also,but I wanted to see if anyone on here had first hand knowledge of the fit and quality.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

Dodge Don

I have a set for my 70 R/T. They have not been installed yet...in next couple of months. They look fantastic. The resto shop doing my bodywork is top notch and they have gone over them and they are very happy with them.

When they get installed I'll provide and update but at this point they get a big  :2thumbs: from me.

All the measurements appear true and the lines are crisp and appear to measure up perfectly.

JrJohnston

Quote from: Dodge Don on June 04, 2008, 01:43:46 PM
I have a set for my 70 R/T. They have not been installed yet...in next couple of months. They look fantastic. The resto shop doing my bodywork is top notch and they have gone over them and they are very happy with them.

When they get installed I'll provide and update but at this point they get a bigĀ  :2thumbs: from me.

All the measurements appear true and the lines are crisp and appear to measure up perfectly.

That's what I needed/wanted to hear.
                      Thanks
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

y3chargerrt

I noticed they will be at carlisle.Hopefully they will bring them alone for our inspection.