News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Diagram of 440 Magnum

Started by jdiesel33, June 03, 2008, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

Does anyone have one or know a website or anything? I have looked on the net, but haven't found anything good. Trying to learn all of this stuff would be much easier with a diagram or schematic showing what each of the components is and where they are.

Thanks
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

terrible one

You will find all the diagrams you need as well as step by step instructions on installing/ uninstalling parts of the car in the factory service manual. They can be had pretty cheap because they reproduce them. Check Ebay. However, I'm sure someone will come up quickly with a RB diagram, but still something to consider. I use mine all the time.

jdiesel33

You know, I have the one that came with it, although some of the pages are not legible. It doesnt seem to show that much. And on some of the stuff it does show, it isnt correct relative to the 440. The one that comes to mind immediately is that it shows the oil dipstick on the front passenger side of the engine, when in reality mine is on the rear driver side.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes