News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Moparts.com website down ??

Started by sunroofgtx, June 01, 2008, 07:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofgtx

Been trying to get on since yesterday.. Thanks

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mally69

You beat me to it I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Yea It appears to be down. I coulnt get on it last night even.

Ghoste

I bet it's finally come to a civil war.

firefighter3931

Ya Rick....it's not working for me either.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

sunroofgtx

Dudes, going to have to get my Mopar fix here today.. Sweet..  Thanks for the replies.. Ron, what day are you showing up ?

KMPX2

I was just going to post this question myself. I am on my work computer and  it blocks some sites. But This one and MOPARTS work most of the time.

Hemidoug

Looks like it's down hard....must have caught the Mopar flu from the race section (lol).....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

KMPX2

Quote from: Hemidoug on June 01, 2008, 09:22:13 AM
Looks like it's down hard....must have caught the Mopar flu from the race section (lol).....

It is hard to believe how many guys have lost there engines so far this year

sunroofgtx

Quote from: KMPX2 on June 01, 2008, 09:24:24 AM
Quote from: Hemidoug on June 01, 2008, 09:22:13 AM

It is hard to believe how many guys have lost there engines so far this year

I know. But, if you figure the pure number of members that are on there, its still a tiny percentage of hurt engines. It does suck hearing about all of the carnage..

AZ-Nick

who else lost there engines besides Al and Ted.....
Rich - did you get my PM about the WD?
Nick's Classic Parts
http://www.nicksclassicparts.com

Hemidoug

It hasn't been just engines....lots of gremlins running around lately...lot's of blown transmissions and rear ends too.....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

sunroofgtx

Nick, hello !!  We are re-formatting the prices today and tomorrow. Alot of thought is going into structuring the WD and Dealer pricing..   Thanks, Rick I was going to get back to you today..   

Dennis K

I just posted this question myself. I guess I have my answer now. I'll delete my question now.

milner

TheAutoArchaeologist

It is odd, Moparts.com is down as is RamChargerCentral.com.  i thought it was my computer.

Ryan

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: Ghoste on June 01, 2008, 08:46:32 AM
I bet it's finally come to a civil war.

As bad as some of those topics go over there, I thought the same thing......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

TruckDriver

Quote from: Devil on June 01, 2008, 12:33:45 PM
It is odd, Moparts.com is down as is RamChargerCentral.com.  i thought it was my computer.

Ryan

Did a server get taken out by a tornado :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69CoronetRT

I don't know where the Moparts server is located but I go this e-mail from another site I use:

At 4:55pm eastern on Saturday, May 31, our website went down due to a major explosion and fire in the Houston data center where all of our servers are located.  The hosting company is working around the clock to restore connectivity to its 7,500 website customers around the country.  Best estimate at this time is that service will be restored mid afternoon Sunday, June 1.  We apologize for this.  These events are completely out of our control.  

The site referred to in the e-mail is not on line as of this post.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Magnumcharger

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on June 01, 2008, 01:47:40 PM
I don't know where the Moparts server is located but I go this e-mail from another site I use:

At 4:55pm eastern on Saturday, May 31, our website went down due to a major explosion and fire in the Houston data center where all of our servers are located.  The hosting company is working around the clock to restore connectivity to its 7,500 website customers around the country.  Best estimate at this time is that service will be restored mid afternoon Sunday, June 1.  We apologize for this.  These events are completely out of our control.  

I thought it was because too many people tried to post a swearword, and their great puritan mods pulled the site in retaliation....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

beedees

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on June 01, 2008, 01:47:40 PM

Hope nobody  was hurt.

jrdart512

QuoteI thought it was because too many people tried to post a swearword, and their great puritan mods pulled the site in retaliation....
Not all are puritans :nana:

milner

Quote from: jrdart512 on June 01, 2008, 05:18:12 PM

QuoteI thought it was because too many people tried to post a swearword, and their great puritan mods pulled the site in retaliation....
Not all are puritans :nana:

not a puritan here, full german.

sunroofgtx

I'm going crazy, I love that site..75% of our business is generated from that website. At least we have a ton of shows coming up soon. We are a sponsor of the F.A.S.T. class racing. I wonder what happens if the fire destroyed everything. Is everything backed up ? How does a server work ?