News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headliner bows ???

Started by 6d9 charger, May 28, 2008, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6d9 charger

like everything else with my 69 charger puzzle , i found all the headliner bows hidden  in my crawl space , im about to send the car to the interior guy to install the head liner , i noticed on the ends of the bows there are different colors on each bow ,  i know they need to go in the correct spot each , but is there a color code to show what goes where , and if anyone has a few pics of the headliner and sail panels to show him how it correctly should be installed , just as a reference for him
thanks ,

Dodge Don

Not sure if 69 Chargers are different but for 70 Chargers there are 6 full length bows and 2 short sail panel bows (1 per side). The 6 passenger side bow ends are colour coded to keep them organized...the furthest front one is yellow...then moving to the rear they are green, blue, pink, purple and black...in that order. The sailpanel short bows are not colour coded.

6d9 charger