News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Connecticut bodyshops

Started by markstealth91, May 24, 2008, 12:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markstealth91

Hey guys I am gunning to get the charger into a bodyshop real soon, but my luck looking for a bodyshop has been poor. Anyone know of a good bodyshop in ct?!?!
-Mark

Musicman

I know a couple of good ones for classics in South Eastern CT, what area are you in?

Musicman

TK's Custom Auto in New London is suppose to be good as well, but I've never been over there myself.

markstealth91

I am located in Wallingford...

BLAM

My 68 Charger R/T is in East Windsor CT. at LaBrecque Autocraft.  Ask for Mike, he is a hardcore MOPAR guy.  I don't know if he has a waiting list at the moment.

Here is a link. http://www.labrecqueautocraft.com/index.htm.

Andy
RLTW - "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

Musicman

Looks like a great shop BLAM!  :cheers:

Steer clear of any shop that relies on collision work from plastic jelly beans to keep the doors open.
Classic cars should always be taken to a shop that specializes in work on classic vehicles.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Musicman on May 28, 2008, 04:58:17 PM
Looks like a great shop BLAM!  :cheers:

Steer clear of any shop that releys on collision work from plastic jelly beans to keep the doors open.
Classic cars should always be taken to a shop that specializes in work on classic vehicles.

Thats not always the case , but for the most part good advise.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Musicman

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 28, 2008, 06:09:05 PM
Thats not always the case , but for the most part good advise.

True, but better to be safe than sorry... a guy on another site that just learned that one the hard way.