News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy birthday to me. 52 Charger 40, we had fun!!

Started by 1969chargerrtse, May 10, 2008, 06:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

:musik010: Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday dear Robert, Happy birthday to me.   Well I'm 52 and the ole Charger is about 40ish and we had a wonderful day driving around showing each other off.  Man I was waving all day long to people giving me the old  :2thumbs: when they saw the car.  I said it many times before, I will beautifying the country side with this car.  It's a driver and it drove great.  Hope everyone had a great weekend, or will.  Happy Moms day to the Moms tomorrow.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger-Bodie

Atleast this way we get to see another picture of you're Charger!.............Could you photochop that guy out of the pic?  :nana:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

71ChallengeHer

dads_69

Happy Birthday, its nice seeing a '69 charger thats orange and not  01 & rebelled flagged out!  :2thumbs:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 10, 2008, 06:47:47 PM
Atleast this way we get to see another picture of you're Charger!.............Could you photochop that guy out of the pic?  :nana:
Thanks friends.

So you guys ( and girl ) followed me over here.  I know you like the all orange top so here's a shot of the rear, and sorry that ugly mug comes with it. :nana: