News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Decal locations

Started by C500, May 03, 2008, 06:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Can someone please post pics of where the decals go for 68 car, preferable the original decals if they are still on your car.

there should be radiator support (antifreeze and battery), door jamb (tire pressure, safety cert), air filter, emission control, jack instruction, jack base (2), air conditioning on quarter glass. Any others I've missed, please add.

If anyone has any extra info on decals for Canadian export cars (including photos), please post up, this will sure help me. Mine is a non-a/c car, feel free to post any a/c decal pictures that will help others later on.

Any help much appreciated.

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."