News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD rear quarters

Started by suntech, May 02, 2008, 12:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Just got off the phone with the guys at AMD. The last little correction is now in progress, so they are hoping to have them mid June! :2thumbs:
Easier to live with a delay than a bad fitting part!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

nitrousn

Thats what they told me a year ago. What a joke. I am glad I bought the CBD quarters. I should of saved all the e-mails I had with Jeremy Sampsel.

suntech

I am not in a hurry, so i will wait. Will be interresting to compare the two!!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

nitrousn

Quote from: suntech on May 02, 2008, 04:11:14 PM
I am not in a hurry, so i will wait. Will be interresting to compare the two!!

I was not in a hurry neither.[lol]  But after a year of next months I had to do something.  Better make sure you are on the list to recieve them.  You should be able to get mine as I am on the list or thats what I have been told.

restoman

Geez, I hope they're out in June. We've got a 69 sitting in the shop, just waiting for those quarters. Rear rails are supposed to out in June too. We're waiting for those as well.

suntech

Hope so too. I was planning to fly over, to pack my container with car and parts, go to the open house day at XV, a powerboat race, and then back home, but it looks like i will have to pospone the trip a little!! Kind of nice that they are making sure the product is good, before they hit the market though!

JimShine

I believe they are good to their word. The more needed fenders are now on the market.

suntech

QuoteI believe they are good to their word.
Me too :2thumbs: