News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat Tracks....Are 70 different than 68/69????

Started by lilwendal, April 30, 2008, 08:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

I think the title says it all.  Does anyone know if the seat tracks for a 68/69 B body will fit 70 B body???
Thanks in advance!

Back N Black

The 70 seat tracks are different, lower profile. Not sure about mounting bolts?

JimShine

1968-9 bucket seat tracks are unique to themselves. It is for this reason they are hard to find. Especially solid outer driver sides. They are even harder to find than decent seat cores.

lilwendal

I have a couple sets of 68/69. What I'm needing is 70. If they are different and someone wants to swap for a good 70 seat track drivers side I'm interested.

JimShine

Then you may want to post an ad in the classifieds?

firefighter3931

The 68-69 seat tracks will bolt into a 70 Charger....my 70 had 69 seats in it when i got the car. The problem arrises when trying to use 70 highback seats with 68-69 seat tracks. If you wanted to bolt 68-69 seats and tracks in your 70....yes it would work. If you want to use the correct highback buckets then you need to source the 70 seat tracks.  ;)

Ron

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs