News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

correct alt brackets for non A/C 69 440

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, April 26, 2008, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Hey gang,I am in the process of putting my motor together and think I might have the wrong brackets for the alternator,can someone please post a pic of that area on their motor so I can compare to mine.Thanks guys

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69 OUR/TEA

Thanks Brian,on the one I have the lower adjusting bracket loops around and bolts to the motor mount tab,the upper one is smaller than the one in your pic,and does not have a hole for the temp sender.Looks like the brackets I have might be for an A/C car,need them for the black car anyway,I'll buy the new repo kit now for this one.