News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

496 stroker project begins

Started by General_01, April 19, 2008, 08:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frd Frlne

Thanks Dean you are welcome on all aspects and yeah we will get to mine in time.  As for the ride with your Dad it sure reminded me of old times with the two of you Cruising in the Bee  :icon_smile_big:, sure looked like he enjoyed himself.  ;D
I Don't care about make they are all nice to look at but a pain in the ars to work on.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Frd Frlne on August 30, 2009, 08:56:52 PM
Some more pics of the"other car".  The first pic of course the interior before Buckets out of a 90's Fox Body Mustang.  The second is a custom fan and shroud assembly using the stock shroud.  Third is how the assembly fits in the engine bay, and last but not least the clearance between fan and water pump pulley, hope it holds.

Welcome to the site Heath....Nice Fairlane you have there.  :2thumbs:

You and Dean will be cruising in style in no time !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Frd Frlne

Thanks Ron I appreciate it and maybe Dean will settle down after the medium cruise till we can make the run to Brainerd, the motor should be completely broke in by the time we get back or darn close.  We are both looking forward to that.
I Don't care about make they are all nice to look at but a pain in the ars to work on.

PocketThunder

Damn that Farlaine is nice!  I've heard a lot about it over the years..  :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Frd Frlne

Thanks the same can be said about you.  :cheers: