News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New guy from Colorado

Started by drifter69, April 18, 2008, 01:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifter69

I have been swiming around on here for a while. Just tought I would say hi. I will post some pictures of my ride when I figure this f*#*#ing computer stuff out. Anyways just wanted to say hi and see if there is anyone else from Colorado.

69*F5*SE

Welcome to the forum.   :wave:  Not from Colorado.  Motown here.

PocketThunder

Welcome new guy.   :cheers:

I love Colorado, now is about the time i need to take a long road trip to A-basin....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Howdy! :wave:
I'm over the hill from you, in Salt Lake. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Welcome. Down the hill from ya in T-Town - (Topeka) Been awhile but was up just traveling the Great Divide and getting some fishing in up there some years ago when gas was cheap.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dpm68

Welcome. I'm right here in the mile-high. It's about time to head over to Breckenridge Brewery and grab me a tasty growler or three. Where in Colorado you at?

mikesbbody

gasoline_24

Welcome.  I am east of you in Kansas.  My parents live in Castle Rock.

drifter69

I live in South Park, and yes it is the same South Park that the cartoon was made after. The cartoon is not far off base as to how it actually is up here.:image_294343:

dpm68

Yea I've been down there before. Kinda pretty though. If you ever wanna come up and check out my heap - which I've finally started working on, lemme know.

bsakal

69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

Chad L. Magee

Welcome to the site, it is contagious as you soon will find out.  My hometown is out in the high plains of western Kansas, near the border with Colorado and Nebraska.  I have been applying for chemist jobs in Colorado (would not mind living there), but no bites so far.....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

2fast4u

My Cousin and I are not far from from Colorado.    We live in SW Kansas.  Welcome to the best board around!! :wave:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

kylem4711

Quote from: drifter69 on April 19, 2008, 05:11:07 PM
  I live in South Park, and yes it is the same South Park that the cartoon was made after. The cartoon is not far off base as to how it actually is up here.:image_294343:

:rofl:
1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P