News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pic of blk 69 with sublime stripe?

Started by joflaig, April 10, 2008, 08:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

I'm just looking way out a year or two when I might retire the GL paint scheme. I'm thinking glossy black with a stripe, but something slightly sinister. I've seen many black chargers with red strips, but not one with a sublime or other creative color.

Anyone have any pics? The other idea I had was black with a stripe from hood to tail. I've never seen that on a charger except for hot wheels. It would be different.

I like plum crazy and white stripe a lot, especially on 3rd gens, but I haven't seen that combo with a sinister bent to it anywhere, not sure it's possible with a bright color like that.

NMike

gloss black paint, flat black stripes :2thumbs:

joflaig

Quote from: NMike on April 11, 2008, 01:54:02 AM
gloss black paint, flat black stripes :2thumbs:

I thought about that, or with gray, but it's too dark for me. I like a little brightness somewhere.

dkn1997

How about a dirty mary crazy larry paint scheme. it's got the two colors you mentioned...well...colse.  yellow car/black stripe.  and it's another show biz car for ya!!

i love B5 with a white tail stripe.  someday I will have a blue mopar. 
RECHRGED