News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless information thread

Started by Crazy440, October 12, 2005, 05:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neglecting weight transfer and assuming all other factors are equal , front engine front wheel drive cars get better traction off the line.

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Steve P.

Quote from: 253862656971 on March 19, 2007, 10:13:38 PM
Neglecting weight transfer and assuming all other factors are equal , front engine front wheel drive cars get better traction off the line.

:iagree: IN THE SNOW...  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

andy74

the lead singer of anthrax mother lives in my grandmas neighbor hood,and i met the band MOD at a party there in the early 90s!

Back N Black

Have you locked your keys in the car?
Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come
in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If
you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at
home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your
cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your
car door and have the person at your home press the unlock
button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end.
Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive
your keys to you.
Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away,
and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote"
for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

mikepmcs

Snopes busted that myth.  Would be kind of neat if it did work though.

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/keyless.asp

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Orange_Crush

Fat chicks are better in bed.  I have been able to back this up through my own research.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Back N Black

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 20, 2007, 09:54:15 AM
Snopes busted that myth.  Would be kind of neat if it did work though.

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/keyless.asp

Well you said useless information.he,he,he.

mikepmcs

Excellent comeback!!!  I love it and you are 100% right on the money. :smash: :smash: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Touche' is definitely in order here. Way to put me in my place. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mean 318

Jello is the only food that you can make, refrigerate till it turns solid, but will not turn liquid again unless heated above room temp! huh.......
Super bird fenders and hoods are off of a 70 Coronet/ Bee.
I have drank three times the legal limit- but did not drive!
The Super Bee was Dodges response to Plymouths Road Runner
In 1978 The 440 HP was making about 220 HP
1990 Was the first year Dodge used FI in their ram, but the last year for the classic look.
I am broke, and now single... :flame:... stupid bitch! ;D

Old Moparz

Mucophagy is not unhealthy.

(The act of picking your nose & eating it.)

:D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 20, 2007, 11:54:58 AM
Mucophagy is not unhealthy.

(The act of picking your nose & eating it.)

:D
I always found that salty, yet grainy...

...as a kid. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

konigcharger

the act of cutting the inside of yor nose with you fingernail while picking your nose is called a Digital Laceration :yesnod:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

mikepmcs

I'll be right back I need to stop the bleeding.  So that's what it's called.  J/K

My buddy picks his nose and he's 28yo.  What the heck is that all about.  I'm like dude, you're doing it again. :ahum:

CharlieCharger

I would have to agree that fat chicks are better in bed.. :yesnod: ofcourse by hours and hours of research aswell hha
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Bones68charger

My hometown just a small town in western Nebraska has been featured on Unsolved Mysteries twice, and Real Stories of the Highway patrol once.

I don't know if that is something to be proud of or not..

mikepmcs

Where in Nebraska.  I graduated from Bellevue West in 1984.

Mike

Bones68charger

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 20, 2007, 08:53:40 PM
Where in Nebraska.  I graduated from Bellevue West in 1984.

Mike

Gordon, about 90 miles from the Wyoming border and 14 from the South Dakota border.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 13, 2005, 01:40:43 AM
Only 1 in 100,000 people have Hazel colored Eyes :icon_smile_big:

woohoo i am 1 in 100,000!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 73dodge on October 14, 2005, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: Doc74 on October 12, 2005, 03:41:14 PM

No building in DC may be taller than 13 floors. This is so that no matter where in the city you are, you can see the monument to our first president, Washington.

You are actually  half correct on this statement. You can build a building to 30 stories in DC and still be able to see the Washington Monument it is really so you can see the CAPITAL DOME from anywhere in the city. I used to live there that's why I know that.

My contribution to this post

I am sitting in DFW's airport right now waiting for a flight back to Cleveland

I have 124,000 frequent flier points with Continental airlines

I also have 240,000 Marriott reward points

I have enough points to fly 4 people to Aruba round trip and stay in a 2 bedroom Villa for 7 nights for free

can i be your new best friend??
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Mean 318

If you cant be his friend, you can be mine ;D

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

BATMAN

It is illegal to Chain and Alligator to a fire hydrant in the State of Michigan  ::) .........for real, no joke lol. :icon_smile_big:

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

konigcharger

During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers, headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex

in many third world countries, a popular contraceptive is Coca-Cola

Blood was used by Native Americans for painting

Humans are born with 300 bones in their body, however when a person reaches adulthood they only have 206 bones. This occurs because many of them join together to make a single bone

the human brain remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it is been decapitated

It is not possible to tickle yourself. The cerebellum, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

SeattleCharger

I will probably never get to date this girl. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.