News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New home, new 5 word thread.......>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

hemi-hampton

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

captnsim

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

captnsim

SeattleCharger

with 1.2liter electric hemi and . . .

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

captnsim

hemi-hampton

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi-hampton

mikepmcs

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Charger666

Martian R/T

1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

SeattleCharger

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chargerkid01

WingCharger

mikepmcs