News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Caltracs came today!

Started by Hemidoug, March 24, 2008, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

I got home after work and was greeted by 2 springs and a box from Calvert Racing today...MAN these things are NICE! The box was packed well, with all the pieces individually wrapped. I'll try to take some pics and post them up tomorrow. I can't wait to try them out. I still have some more work to do to the car before I can give them a try, but I still can't wait.  The spring arc looks identical to the stock XHD springs I have in the garage so we'll see what I end up with as far as ride height. Now I just need to figure out what to do about tires.....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

firefighter3931

I've seen them before....very nice parts and well constructed.  :2thumbs:

The mono leafs are much lighter than the stock XHD's as well.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Hemidoug

I just hope I don't put the thing on it's rear bumper the first time out.......  :D I know the springs are suposed to be lighter...but they sure feel like they weigh the same! :rofl:

Ghoste

And to think this all started with a blown engine. 

Hemidoug

Quote from: Ghoste on March 25, 2008, 02:49:19 AM
And to think this all started with a blown engine. 

LOL...you're right! I guess I got a little greedy with the rebuild, then before you know it......It's just a money pit anyway, might as well have fun with it!

AutoRust

You are gonna be thrilled with the Caltracs.
Its amazing how well the car will hook up now.
Have fun !!

:cheers:

Nothing to see here folks, its just a Bluesmobile

defiance

lol - I know the feeling - my build started with a bad head gasket and now involves an all new stroker, alterk, dana, new body work, etc :P

firefighter3931

Does it ever end....Nope !  :rofl:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs