News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unable to reply in Group buys section

Started by OttawaCharger, March 19, 2008, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttawaCharger

Good day.  It appears that we can no longer reply to any post in the group buy section.  I've tried with Firefox and with IE7.0
I also tried clearing my cache and giving it another shot.  No luck.    :shruggy:
I'm assuming replies were disabled by accident?

thanks!
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Troy

Nope, they were disabled on purpose. Once again, the few ruined it for the many. I updated the description of that section as well:
"This is the place for vendor specials OR deals that you have found. This is NOT the place to ask about discounts or to discuss products and vendors. Please contact the vendor directly with questions."

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

OttawaCharger

Oh, I see.  I was going to put some feedback on a group buy I participated in.  I can understand why you've locked it down but how should we give feedback on a groupbuy?  And if we can't give feedback, how are we to encourage repeat group buys from the vendors?
Thanks
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!