News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine shop in Huntsville, AL area

Started by MedPhys, March 18, 2008, 12:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedPhys

It's been a while since I've posted, and a lot has happened.  Finally graduated from graduate school and have more than a student's income to spend.  Unfortunately I don't have the garage space or time to pull my engine at the house.  Does anyone know of a good shop in the Huntsville, AL local that could do some engine work and tuning?  The car has been idle for a long time so I would like to use this opportunity to have the motor pulled reviewed and possibly have a cam swap done.  I'm also going to have the tranny rebuilt at the same time with a new converter. 

David P

onebadmopar

im in huntsville there are a few good garages i has southern cylinder head rebuild my motor top to bottom its a 67 383 thats 30 over costs me 1500 for everything but  i pulled the motor you may also want to try s&S service their in owens crossroads and hes a mopar guy as well hope this helps