News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

some help on lenses for 68 charger

Started by charger2fast4u, March 09, 2008, 01:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger2fast4u

i am buying new tail light lenses for my 68 charger where are some places that sell them cheaper then Year One? i know theres places out there. my charger only has one side rectangle side marker light under the amber round marker light on the drivers side but doesn't have one on the passenger side is that from factory or was one of the 1/4's replaced?

Troy

68 Charger side markers are round. If you have no marker or a rectangular one then it's not original.

Try BE&A for the tail light lenses. http://www.beaparts.com/

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

charger2fast4u

i have the round marker light then about 4 inches below it there is a rectangular marker light. only the drivers side has it the passenger side just has the round marker.  :shruggy:  also what does a 68 charger have for rear marker lights round flat one's or curved ones?

Troy

There shouldn't be any rectangular ones. The side markers on a 68 Charger are round and the back side is not flat. It's curved because the marker is positioned directly on the body line instead of a flat part of the quarter.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

charger2fast4u

thanks for the help Troy. now i just got to figure out what to do with that damn rectangle marker just doesn't look good there.  :scratchchin: