News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Part Number

Started by twin 72's, March 09, 2008, 11:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twin 72's

Can anyone tell me what the parking light lenses with the code SAE 1P 71 T are for and if they will work on a 72 charger

Ghoste

It's for a 1971 but I can't tell you much else.

hemihead

71 - 74 Parking Lenses are the same but there is a Left and Right side .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

twin 72's

I just got them at a swap meet today for $2 with bezels i was hoping they matched up with my charger but just checked and the upper lip is too long I was just wondering what they do work on I've looked the part number online and cant find it anywhere

69CoronetRT

Quote from: twin 72's on March 09, 2008, 06:13:23 PM
....I was just wondering what they do work on I've looked the part number online and cant find it anywhere

What's the part number?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

twin 72's

lens code is SAE-1P-71T bezel number is stamped 3489506

Nacho-RT74

only big deal between 71 and laters housings is the plug on 71s as far I know is rubber L shapped plug with male/female bullet kind terminals, like the elect dist ones. Laters are spade.

about lenses as stated by hemihead... all are the same, with just diff on side

I have a lense in my hands right now with  SAE I (or 1)P71W23... PENSTASTAR and then CC.

coming from a 73 parts car I think

PN on lense is 3478603... driver side.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

twin 72's

this is what the lens looks like

hemihead

Not from a Charger for sure . I want to say Dodge Truck .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Charger1973

Yeah thats definately not from a 3rd gen Charger.

69CoronetRT

The PN doesn't show up in my car parts book. Truck???
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

twin 72's

thanks anyways atleast they where only a few dollars