News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sunday morning Cruise anyone?

Started by FLG, March 08, 2008, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Little last minute, but im figuring on taking the charger around for a morning cruise on Sunday (not sure where)...just grab breakfast at a diner and just have a little fun enjoying the mopar. Anyone up for a trip? Right now its just me and a buddy as long as he can get his 52 Dodge out.

:2thumbs:

BMOTOXSTAR

It must not be snowing where you are at.
Blizzard here in Cleveland. :icon_smile_angry:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

FLG

Bad rain the past 2 days, but its supposed to be sunny and around 50 tomorrow here in Brooklyn NY. Winters almost over... :cheers:

Dans 68

Cruised yesterday, about an hour and a half roundtrip drive to Livermore wine country, where I had to play in a charity Golf tournament.  A little overcast, but I (far right in photo, with my little brother next to me) played in shorts and polo shirt, and the Charger had it's windows down the entire trip. Way too much fun.   :2thumbs:

Dan

(Moral of this little story...out here on the left coast we can drive our drive our Chargers all the time!)   :yesnod:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

FLG

Heres a couple of pic's (im on the left). Had a pretty good drive, alot of  :2thumbs: and comments.

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Just 6T9 CHGR

I like the top B & W one.....old school

Where did you take it?

I work on Sunday's but you could have cruised by my job.... 36th & 5th ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

FLG

:cheers:

Thanks. The pics were taken in greenpoint Brooklyn, theres a few dead end blocks by the industrial side...makes a good spot for pictures. Hey, ill be out again next weekend as long as the weather permits..im sure i could swing it. You around saturday to?

Cars sure to look nice in the pictures considering there just daily driver quality  :2thumbs: ....but who cares, right now im having fun with my mopar....gonna be all depressed when i start the restore.

FLG