News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

North Georgia Mopar Club Picnic 10/16

Started by yellowcuda, October 09, 2005, 10:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

Even if you aren't a member...please come and bring your cars (or just yourself)  our club is having their annual picnic (always tons of cars there all Mopar) at Fort Yargo state park.  Those of you that attended last years Southeast Dodge Charger meet have been there....if you need directions e-mail me and I will give them to you.
Jonathan (eastcoast) and I are driving the blower car there.  It should be a blast. ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

WM23N1

email me. Its  on sunday so i wont be working that day. Id like to see the blower car.Ill be coming from gainesville.  wm23n1@hotmail.com
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

SuBLimE 69

I got your Email Shelley and I'll shoot you an Email tommorrow and let you know if I'm coming.  Will it be OK if I leave the trailor at your place ?  Oh, see if Jonathan will leave the car outside tonight so I can "borrow" the gear vendor....hehehe

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

nuati2d

ah, I miss the good ol' days of being in the club... wish the ol' Beast and I could be there...    :( 

yellowcuda

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on October 09, 2005, 08:01:44 PM
I got your Email Shelley and I'll shoot you an Email tommorrow and let you know if I'm coming.   Will it be OK if I leave the trailor at your place ?   Oh, see if Jonathan will leave the car outside tonight so I can "borrow" the gear vendor....hehehe

Um...the gear vendor is in the garage I don't think he would be happy if it came up missing!!!  :icon_smile_big:
Of course you can leave the trailer.  We've got the space.  Anyone else?????

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

twilt

not this year.  I owe, I owe,  so off to work i go!