News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Car Hunter on Safari. II:

Started by Brock Samson, March 01, 2008, 11:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

thought i'd share my latest finds... :shruggy:

Brock Samson

a  varied selection from thursdays cruise...

Brock Samson

:drool5:

Brock Samson

:scope: the panel fit on the "bonnet" could be tighter, amazing how glaring that is..  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

cool daily drivers  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

nice bookend to the jag, i don't belive i've ever seen this color on a benz..

Brock Samson

more american iron  :D

Brock Samson

these '70s stangs are daily drivers i've been seeing out and about for many years...

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

i know this is gonna freak some folks out,  :o but try to get past it ok?..  :shruggy:

Manfred318

Nice pics. :2thumbs: That is one sweet Caddy :drool5:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mikesbbody

nice to see other older american iron (and the jag) on the road thanks for sharing  :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

I rolled the runner around today...
found these i thought worth the effort of snagging pics of...  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

this young asian guy inna Merc. C-55 was racing me (i wasn't racing him) he resorted to cheating in an extreme way by going into opposing traffic and cutting around cars stopped at lights, even blowing through late yellows, but what was really funny was three miles later i was still on his ass, the next car behind him - and i was driving my normal style - obeying all the trafffic rules. The road runner runs like a scalded bat out of hell.   :yesnod: when that 850 thermo bog opens up, it gits up on it's tippy toes and screams ahead like a saturn four rocket.  :lol:

Brock Samson

(ok, so i was obeying all the laws - except perhaps the speed limit)  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

Caught on the way to lunch today..

Manfred318

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 02, 2008, 05:12:37 PM
Caught on the way to lunch today..
Nice :2thumbs:
BTW I think that Impala is a 1960 not a '59.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.