News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dads cuda...

Started by charger_cody, February 18, 2008, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_cody

i dont know what it had in it..but we striped it and a hemi orange 440 is going iin it..     :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

THE CHARGER PUNK

Thats Sick :coolgleamA: notchback early cudas i always thought were pretty sweet-MATT

charger_cody

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on February 18, 2008, 10:54:35 PM
Thats Sick :coolgleamA: notchback early cudas i always thought were pretty sweet-MATT

ya same here i'v allways liked them.

terrible one

Definitely cool to see a day two look like that! Very nice! I really don't care for them much in stock form, but that one I would take any day!

TheGhost

Not too keen on the 68 Dodge stripe (I think a 69 would have looked better) but it's always nice to see another notchback on the road.  Is that a vinyl top I see?  I've been toying with the idea of putting one on my for some time now.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

justin1987

Is that Gaylord Memorial Stadium in the background?

charger_cody

Quote from: justin1987 on February 19, 2008, 12:55:10 AM
yes it is..

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

justin1987

Quote from: charger_cody on February 19, 2008, 09:07:53 PM
yes it is..

I thought so. I'd recognize that piece of crap stadium anywhere. ( :D Go Pokes!!!!)

Welcome aboard. And I won't hold it against you that you are a sooner fan.

charger_cody

Quote from: justin1987 on February 20, 2008, 12:17:11 AM
Quote from: charger_cody on February 19, 2008, 09:07:53 PM
yes it is..

I thought so. I'd recognize that piece of crap stadium anywhere. ( :D Go Pokes!!!!)

Welcome aboard. And I won't hold it against you that you are a sooner fan.
haha no kidding..and yes..

sooners all the way. :o