News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 Dodge Charger Poll

Started by 70charginglizard, July 18, 2005, 09:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion of the new 2006 Dodge Charger

I Like it
35 (32.7%)
I Hate it
72 (67.3%)

Total Members Voted: 107

70charginglizard

OK, heres everyones chance to come back in and start this over again now that it's released to the public and more people know about it.

The intension of adding the poll is for to educate all the New 06 dodge charger owner coming in.
I just want to help you (the 06 charger owners) understand the majority opinion of the people from this site before you start posting pro or positive post about the 06 charger, that way you wont be suprised when everyone here starts giving you there honest opinions about it.

70charginglizard

Drache

See, the reason most people want to have this new site named "Classic-Charger.com" is so we don't have to worry about topics about the new charger.  ;D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Big Lebowski

Oh ya, i'm voting no again.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

twilt

new site, same stupid topics.  i wish for a ban on 06 posts.

FastbackJon

Know about what '06 Charger? Did dodge make one after all these years?
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Big Lebowski

Hey it's back to a 90% no, go figure. ???
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Silver R/T

ya lets ban topics about 06 wanna be
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Ghoste

Fair enough.  But the moment some converted Honda driver logs on telling me about how great his 06 is and that it's just like mine only better inevery conceivable way and where can he get a cool diamond clock like Snoop, he gets it.

Crazy440

Stick these lame questions up you a**   Get back to posting things that are informative and of interest.  If we were concerned with the "new" CRAP, we'd be over on that site.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Ghoste

I think we're just trying to purge a little backlog out of our systems.  Relax, it'll all be good here I'm sure.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Crazy440 on July 19, 2005, 12:12:38 PM
Stick these lame questions up you a**   Get back to posting things that are informative and of interest.   If we were concerned with the "new" CRAP, we'd be over on that site.
I guess I know which way you voted. :icon_smile_big:

So far, there's been no bad blood or flaming here that I've seen. Relax.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

andy74

i sell new dodges as many of you guys know-still am not much of a fan of the 06 sedan,but :brickwall:,cant we all let it go?

Ghoste

I don't know.  Is it maybe a little bit like the joke that gets told so much that it goes through a groan phase and then gets so old and cliched that it becomes funny again?

FastbackJon

What's the deal with the people who want to ban 06 threads and can't stand to read them anymore?

It's like they can't go on living without reading every single one of the '06 "Charger" threads that appear on the message board, but then they also really hate having to read those threads..

I don't really get it, but I think its amusing.

I don't really care for the wanted/for sale threads, but its not like I have to read each and every one of them, and then I get disgusted because there are so many for me to read, and then I go and post on every single one of them that they should be banned because I personally can't stand reading them all every day anymore.

Point is, is that it is a "Charger" messageboard, and we can smash or praise any car with a "Charger" emblem on it. If you don't like reading '06 threads. THEN DON'T READ THEM. Man, even most five year olds can understand that logic. lol

If we turn into a classic Charger forum only, then I'd support banning 06 threads like the car doesn't even exist. But until then, FLAME ON!

Oh yeah, the new wannabe POS "Charger" magnum sedan four door granny mobile soccer mom car sucks.

;D
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

RD

well it looks to be 5 to 1, interesting.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

It's less than the old poll though.  Either some folks have warmed to them or some are just plain avoiding the vote or maybe a little of both?

Plumcrazy

Personally I have no interest in talking about the 06 charger itself.
But there was a thread on the old board about some encounters with the owners of the 06 that occurred while some of us were driving our old Chargers that I found interesting.
I'm actually looking forward to my first face to face.  Could be interesting. :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Dodge-Charger

twilt

i simply dont care about the 06 charger.

NHCharger

I think this smilie sums up my feelings on the 4 door Charger. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ChargerBill

I voted the first day of the poll...guess how I voted?!? hehheh.

Anyway, it's fugly, pointless, lackluster and NOT a Charger...my .02 ¢ (which is coincidentally exactly how much I would pay for one)
Life is a highway...

69_500

Hmmm seems to me that its a vast number of people who don't like the new Charger at all.