News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert Charger

Redchargerman

I was new to the site, but just now found the new one today and I want to thank Troy for the new one andbringing me back from the darkness....Thanks man ;)

Wilde Racing

This is my first time here (thanks to Dave68RT for sending me here).
I bought a 69 charger when I was 14, (I'm now 23, so not that long ago lol) I'm just now begaining to restore it, as I look at all the great looking chargers, I now I'm at the right place. Thanks for the great site. ;D
Twin Turbo, Fuel Injected, Coil-on-Plug, 69 Charger.
Little to no cutting to make it all fit.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73346.0.html

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Well, I found the new site.  And, to go with the new site, I took a new name.  Sign me formerly Chargerdaytona477.
Formerly chargerdaytona477

Ghoste

We are sure growing quickly though aren't we?  We missed my prediction of 1000 by the Nats but we aren't too far off.  :)

ramit

I finally found the new site!  I must be stupid or something, It looks like everybody else found it right away and it took me a month.   

derailed

Troy, thanks to you and everyone else involved for getting the site back up and running. It took me awhile to find it but thankfully Chris clued me in after i emailed him when i saw his car on ebay. Thanks Chris. I must say i was lost for a month but the wife loved it because she actually got a little computer time.

EW170RT

The site looks great. Thanks to everyone involved.

nh_mopar_fan

I was lost but now I'm found!

Geez, it took me this long to find the new site.

Thanks to someone who pointed me in the right direction over in Allpar.com!

Khyron

Quote from: drailed on August 22, 2005, 04:56:17 PM
Troy, thanks to you and everyone else involved for getting the site back up and running. It took me awhile to find it but thankfully Chris clued me in after i emailed him when i saw his car on ebay. Thanks Chris. I must say i was lost for a month but the wife loved it because she actually got a little computer time.

I tryed to hunt you down. You're a hard local guy to find ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

derailed

So are you, Ive been looking for you up in Saratoga but havent seen the car around. I havent had a chance to get up to memory lane much because of work but ill definitly be up in Lake Geogre. I got a room for the weekend up there.

Khyron

Quote from: drailed on August 29, 2005, 04:26:19 PM
So are you, Ive been looking for you up in Saratoga but havent seen the car around. I havent had a chance to get up to memory lane much because of work but ill definitly be up in Lake Geogre. I got a room for the weekend up there.

PM me the info. I'm heading up on Friday night, and will be there all day saturday. maybe we can hook up and have a beer... or two... or three :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ramminon

I thought the site way gone forever :-[ But as you can see I found it again :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger Work in Progress

69_500

I'm glad that we are growing as fast as we are. I just hope that when we do get up to around 2,000 members or so, that everyone is as friendly as most are now. I would love to see us enter Carlisle or the Mopar Nationals as a car club, and show all of our cars together.

Ghoste

I would too.  I also participate in the Coronet Registry forum and some of those folks have a lot of fun together.  They generally hit as many shows as possible and put up their banner and seem to really enjoy the camaraderie.  It'd be nice to see that happening here.

DFENS

Thx for the email Troy- if not I wouldn't have found the site. Here's to a bright future at DodgeCharger.com!

gonzoe

motorhead

So glad your back up and running! This site rocks for swapping parts and getting impossible pieces.Great job man! ;D

Chargen69

Okay, so I am a month late also, but HALLELUJAH!!!!!!      Thank You Troy!   I almost gave up on the internet all together, everything else out there is very boring, I had to go back to surfing an old malibu website I used to go to before I bought my current 69. Thank goodness thats over.   This will be my home page now!!

Jonathan

:drive:

igozumn

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

FLASH80

Damn glad I found this place.  

Our 73 Charger restoration would be sunk without it!  

Thanks in advance for all the info!

HemiTime

Just found this site...signed on and thought it was a Dodge Charger site...guess my 1966 Dodge Charger and me are in the wrong place.   Read some of the posts and it sounds like this is only a 69 Charger site and if you not one your not welcome.     Guess I will keep looking for a Dodge Charger Site that will accept a 1966 Dodger Charger with a 549 Ci Hemi - 900 hp that does the 1/4 in 9.41 sec @ 148 mph...oh yes and it is all original leaf spring car with original interior has a tag and insurance...Streetable.     You have some site here...sorry it is not for all Chargers.

Hemi Time
Kansas Fastest 66 Charger

Troy

Quote from: HemiTime on October 03, 2005, 09:46:56 PM
Just found this site...signed on and thought it was a Dodge Charger site...guess my 1966 Dodge Charger and me are in the wrong place.  Read some of the posts and it sounds like this is only a 69 Charger site and if you not one your not welcome.   Guess I will keep looking for a Dodge Charger Site that will accept a 1966 Dodger Charger with a 549 Ci Hemi - 900 hp that does the 1/4 in 9.41 sec @ 148 mph...oh yes and it is all original leaf spring car with original interior has a tag and insurance...Streetable.   You have some site here...sorry it is not for all Chargers.

Hemi Time
Kansas Fastest 66 Charger

The site is made up of lots of different people with a variety of interests - too bad you didn't spend more time reading. Lots of work goes into *attempting* to keep everyone happy but, unfortunately, I can't so it's up to the members to pick topics and lead discussions. If you don't participate then you have no right to complain about the content (and that goes for everyone). I'm sure people would love to read about your car on a real Charger site (and probably even here) but I don't beg anyone to join or stay. Good luck in your search.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Recharger

Quote from: HemiTime on October 03, 2005, 09:46:56 PM
....Read some of the posts and it sounds like this is only a 69 Charger site and if you not one your not welcome....     

:violin:

Wow, one whole post and you got this site figured out, huh?   Maybe you should try introducing yourself and your car before you decide how people will respond to it.   If you think this site needs more 1st gen representation you should step up and draw some attention to them.   But like Troy said, no one's begging you to join.   If you've already decided this aint the place for you, you might feel more at home here.   http://xsorbit29.com/users5/mustanghatermoparlounge/index.php

BTW, I don't have a 69 Charger.

Ghoste

So do I have to leave or get rid of my 67?