News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: .030 over 68 on July 26, 2005, 06:53:05 AM
Appreciate your getting us up and running again. Maybe we can keep it car related and dispense with the girly chat room stuff.

???

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68charger

If anything, Im kinda glad (in a way) that the old site went down because I totaly forgot about it until I got my notice by email

SeattleCharger

AWESOME.    After missing DC.com very much recently after having grown to like the site so much, I finally joined the 1970chargerregistry late last night, then today just noticed the link posting to this site.   hehe.   Well, I don't care, joining there for half a day was worth it to find our new site here.   Thanks Troy and anyone else who helped with this.   I like this format better, too, and I have a '68, and this site isn't specific to one year.     

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

V194

Out Dated Technology Marches On.

ClassicStack

Man I thought my support group was gone for good.

Brock Samson

general lee I think support groups are supposed to keep you FROM your addictions....

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Charged on July 26, 2005, 12:20:58 AM
Ok...so umm, what did I miss!?!? ??? Eitherway, just glad its not ALL lost...we still got each other. LOL :-*
BTW...just what did happen to D-C.com? Thanks Troy and all the others involved for giving a damn and devoting so much time and effort in this. Its looking great and maybe a good advertising and such can help find the others to thier way home.

Charged

Eric ?
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,193.0.html
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

greatwn73

Troy, just found your email,my computer went down just before the site disappeared . don't know the politics about the old site but congrats in starting this one and good to see how many have found it :yesnod:

HeavyFuel

I do very little net surfing, and one of the few places that I went to was the now defunct site.  I always looked forward to catching up on the latest word from the active posters, and catching good advice on projects.  It was comfortable place to go.

What a good feeling to get Troy's email, and after going to the site, I saw many familiar names were here.

Thank You.

HeavyFuel

Hey, I see that the post counter started over at zero. (duh!)

Maybe we can all try to keep up with Chryco now.   :yesnod:   Yeah, right.  :icon_smile_big:

Nupe

Thanks again for the email link to this site Troy!   :icon_smile_big:

I finally took the time to register.  :icon_smile_approve:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Ghoste

I see we have some new areas up as well.  You've been busy Troy.  Thanks.

Fartgirl

Great site it makes me want to .@#%$# excuse me. :icon_smile_big:

ChargerSG

Great that a new site is up, it took me awaile to find this and i think its gonna be like the old one. Keep up the good work...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Nacho-RT74

just a question... how I can find on a search engine this website if there still not a name picked up on brownser ? I have been on anothers PCs different to mine where is not in my Favourites and I had to open my email account to go to the link sent...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Troy

The site is too new for most search engines to have indexed. Either way, the name would still be there if it were. You can use one of the other names because they all work (see the Name thread). It should be fixed soon but it does take a while for the search engines.

Troy

OldGuy

Troy,
Thanks for notifying me of the new site.  We all appreciate you stepping up to the plate and taking this on for the benefit of all charger lovers.
Carl
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

MTPOCKET

Thank God I found this site again. :boogie:

Sixtyeight

Hi,

Happy to have found the site again...Will the name stay the same?

Jeroen.

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

Troy

Quote from: Sixtyeight on August 11, 2005, 03:16:02 AM
Hi,

Happy to have found the site again...Will the name stay the same?

Jeroen.

Which name? Within the top 5 threads on this page there are two that tell the story of the name and now there's a third that's more up to date:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1275.from1123737079.html#new

Welcome back! I wish I had time to read everything on your site but it will have to wait for the weekend.

Troy

#s Matching

LOL, When I could access D-C.com, I just assumed that my Internet browser was acting up.  For once it wasn't the computers fault, but I guess I will have to start checking my email more frequently.

Thanx for the email Troy and all your hard work getting this new site up and running.  D-C.com was to valuable a resource to loss but with the knowledgable Mod's and members our new site will be even better!

#s Matching
#s Matching - 74 Charger SE, 74 Charger Rallye, 69 Charger R/T

MoparUSAF

Troy congradulations!
Well done!

never2many

Thanks for the email alert!  (I don't check that account often enough apparently.)  VERY glad to see this site! 

Jon