News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Project / Parts Collection

Started by Shakey, February 11, 2008, 08:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can't Say Where This Place Is - Should I Still Post the Photos?

Yes - Post 'em Up
No - Don't Tease

Khyron

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 11, 2008, 09:18:36 PM
Post them up :yesnod:  That way Cody has a good reason to drive his post count up. :D

I voted no just for that reason  :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Shakey

Sorry fellas, I was away for a bit (I'll share that experience in the Off Topic next) and haven't had a chance to post the pics and to be completely honest, I forgot all about this.   :slap:

Anyways, as mentioned, if you do know where this place is, please keep it to yourself as this man's concerns were not necessarily you folks the members of this site whom I would consider friends, but the lurkers who browse the site and never register.  He, nor I nor you know who these people are and he doesn't want to advertise to the world as to what he has.  Agree or disagree, I'm just following through with his request and I am sure you can all respect that.  I do intend to stop by and see him again, even if it is just to shoot the breeze and I'd hate to be met with a scowl and his finger pointing to the road.   :rotz:

If there is something in the photos that you see that you are really interested in and can't find locally, post you needs and wants here in this thread rather than sending me a PM and as he asked, I can put you in contact with someone who may be able to help.  He just doesn't want to entertain tire kickers all day long.  Once again I am sorry if I am coming across as a [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] but what can I say.  He's a one man show who sometimes is away for weeks at a time and I'm sure if someone did contact him for something and it took some time for him to respond there would be a thread on here about he was a "such and such" and "he's a no good so and so" - which is not true.

So, here are some photos of his collection.  You may see the same car twice, and some VIN tag shots for the registry guys but I'm gonna guess no one will mind.

Enjoy.

Shakey

:popcrn:

Shakey

:cheers:

Shakey

:pity:

Shakey

:eek2:

Shakey

:poke:

Shakey

:whistling:

Shakey

:loser:

Shakey

:shruggy:

Shakey

:scratchchin:

Shakey

:hah:

Shakey

:P

Shakey

:D

Shakey

:icon_smile_wink:

Chatt69chgr

Nice to know there still is a place where we can potentially get cars for projects or parts for projects we have in progress. 

Shakey

:icon_smile_cool:

Shakey

:icon_smile_blackeye:

Shakey

:coolgleamA:

Shakey

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mally69

Surely this guy is selling some of this stuff, right  :shruggy: :shruggy:

lilwendal

Man...Thats just incredable to see.  :drool5:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............