News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_madman

Calumet City, IL south burb of Chicago and just a couple blocks from the Indiana border.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

4cruzin

Detroit!   The MOTOR City!  USA!!   

Detroit doesn't have the highest murder rate in the country because we have more crime . . . . it's 'cause we're better shots!
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Doc74

Antwerp, Belgium ...for now

near Detroit, Michigan in the hopefully not so far future.

See you there 4cruzin

4cruzin

Quote from: Doc74 on October 11, 2005, 02:56:31 PM
Antwerp, Belgium ...for now

near Detroit, Michigan in the hopefully not so far future.

See you there 4cruzin

Sounds good!   Travel Safely!! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Telvis

Lexington, KY....Horse Poop capitol of the world... but it doesn't smell like it....much

marangen

Highbanked Hauler

In Massachusetts right now BUT will be near Raleigh, North Carolina before summer 06.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

JMF

I'm from Twickenham, South West London, England

66ragtop

Northern Kentucky....3 minutes from downtown Cincinnati......I can almost hear the shootings :yesnod:(it's like the O K Corrale there nightly!
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

golden73

rare69

PORT ANGELES WASHINGTON. about an hour from the furthest most nortern point of the Continental united states.

Chargen69

Bullit_68

Another Canuck here i,m in Stratford Ont.about 2hrs. west of Toronto

HDCharger

Grew up in Waterloo, Alabama.  currently Clarksville, Tennessee.  Moving to Tampa, Florida Soon
MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

TK73

NJ originally

Seattle currently

In a famly effort to circumnavigate the Northern hemisphere of the planet, my brother and I started on the East coast US and have been going West.  He is currently a resident of Bishkek, Kyrgystan.  At this rate his kids should make it back the the US via Russia and Europe sometime before turning 20...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

HAZZARDJOHN

Let's see, I was born In Forest lake MN Raised In Wyoming MN (Dad was the town cop before he went to Minneapolis) and I bought a house on the same block I grew up on. I have lived on the same block in Wyoming for my entire 25 years I have been on this planet! ;D Although I just put an offer on a house in North Branch (about 10 miles further north), with five acres and a 40 X 28 garage ;D We'll see if I get it.

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Steve P.

Quote from: HDCharger on March 01, 2006, 06:08:28 AM
Grew up in Waterloo, Alabama.  currently Clarksville, Tennessee.  Moving to Tampa, Florida Soon

Very cool.. More MOPARS in Florida........ :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71 Bee Man

I can't remember if I've repliedto this thread, so here goes.

I'm Peter, 37 from Sydney, Australia. A little suburb called RABY.

Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

AKcharger

I'm towards the bottom down on coast of the yellow sea, a cool place called Kunsan!
Home of the 8th Fighter Wing...The WOLFPACK!

73dodge

I live here in one of those little tracts of land somewhere in this picture see if you can figure out which one  ;D

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=macedonia,+ohio&ll=41.325522,-81.519542&spn=0.017468,0.043259&t=k
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

volk68

I'm at 8,000' in the Rockies of Colorado...Here's some shots courtesy of Google Earth:

Colorado, in The good ole' US of A:

You can't really see my house, so I decided to go with a little wider shot of the area.  The Sierra Grande range is the Continental Divide and runs to the front of my house (the range to the left, or West), and the Sangre De Christo range is the view in my backyard...it is the range on the right, or East of the pin.  The Sangre's have some 14,000' peaks, many of which I have climbed on motorcycles  :yesnod:

71_deputy

Collingwood, Ontario, Canada!!!!
1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

charger_lady

Hamilton,Ontario,Canada!!!