News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smasherofall

yes we are, still gotta ride in the white E-body since my Charger still isn't done   :'( , but I'm getting closer. Been messing with a 72 Rallye we just bought last week trying to get running,(down to just replacing plugs I hope) We can hook up again if you want, the more the merrier!!!   :2thumbs:

69_500

I don't remember what day we went over on last year. But this year I'm going to be there from Friday morning until late on Sunday. As I will be videotaping again for DEL Productions our new company.
I'm hoping to get a guy out by Greenfield to cruise over with me. He just picked up a sweet 69 GTX a few weeks back.

SuBLimE 69

North West of Atlanta Ga.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

AlaskanCharger

moparbryan

KMPX2

Mich. about 20 miles north of Detroit

aftershock1974

About an hour and a half north of New Orleans.  A little town called Kentwood, La.

Drop Top

moparbryan;
I have a son that lives in Everett. Isn't that close by? I think he works in Tacoma. I don't talk to him much. He's still mad at me for making him mow the lawn and do chores as he grew up. He's starting to see that it was for his own good though. Hes my "black sheep". But hes a basically good guy as he grows up more each year. His biological father lives there and is the reason he lives there now. I get along great with the father. He agrees with the way I raised the son.

Beer

Bath, ME

No I am not that dirty!
Bath, Maine...hooked up with jimshine and his brother for some junkyarding and the Show Shine and Drag at Oxford Maine...

On the subj of Bath, and my user name...I had a what I thought would be a great idea for microbrewed beer, I started homebrewing and came up with my off brand homebrew called "Yellow Snow" which was brewed with Genuine Bath Water!

Needless to say, if did not go over to well...I did not quit my real job...

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

SeattleCharger

Hey, that's cool you tried to make your own micorbrew, don't give up, look at that beer from Missoula, Montana, it does alright, called "Moose Drool", picture of a moose on the label oozing out huge mess of drool.  

How about "Yellow Snow Maker".      Leave out the bathwater part, maybe.   Its funny because you live in Bath, although, ya.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

greatwn73

Northern Ontario Canada (the 11th province)

and not at all related to the post monkey Drache

1973_WP29P

Richmond, Maine

Rod

Steve P.

I grew up making YELLOW SNOW. Errr,, at least making snow yellow!!!   ;D 

Born and raised in Rochester, NY.   Moved to New Port Richey, Florida in 94' on my birthday.. Now we are thinking about selling here and moving back home..

Hey Drop Top, how about moving to the other coast where it's not as hot but hangs onto 100% humidity for 3 months of the summer??? I'll make you a great deal and I already have an air conditioned shop.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

1970bbdodge

Tucker,   GA   just NE of Atlanta.

moparbryan

Hey Droptop
Everett is approx. 35-40 miles from Tacoma, it all kind of runs together though Everett-Seattle-Tacoma
pretty much one long city. Thats gotta be a brutal drive to work, I work 11.8 miles from my house and
it can take me 45minutes to an hour to get home. anyway I'm glad he's coming around, sometimes it takes awhile to realize the "grief" our parents caused us was the best evidence of they're love for us
                                                                                          Bryan

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

ChargerRob

Azusa, California.  30 miles east of Los Angeles
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

IBsmokin

I live in a tar paper shack with my two cart garage made from card board, I hooked up my shopping cart tight though with minature cop wheels and charger emblems on the sides!  too bad i live on a dirt road, deep in the woods of Shubenacadie Nova Scotia, CANADA an hours drive and two hour boat ride from where the Titanic sank!

73dodge

Macedonia Ohio

Half way between Cleveland and Akron

Grew up in Ohio

Although latley I've been on the road so much I'm thinking of making the Marriott hotel chain my new home location.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

SLIKK 70

I grew up just South of Fresno Ca. Moved to Bakersfield  :flame:  2 years ago. Nice town!!

chargerhunter

Eaaast Texas near Tyler. Born in Dallas ..lived in Arkansas,Oklahoma and now back in Texas! :icon_smile_approve:
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

4402tuff4u

Longtrafficjam Island, New York. In a small town approx. 35 miles east of the Big Apple.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

psykicpup

'bout time this was  :bump:'ed for the newbies
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Stroker ACE

Let's see Started life in Cumberland Md, moved to Charleston SC then back to MD then back to SC .....6 times in 14 months,very confused parents*LOL*. Once we settle in Cumberland area we moved four times in two yrs.  Then Millerdale WV to Wiley Ford WV, then to Evanston WY and then to Spokane WA and 4 yrs ago Veradale WA. I own this home ain't moving again *LOL*

ACE

LahTera

Boy, it's exciting to see where everyone is!  I've been to most of the places you people live.  Was a military brat.   ;D

Ranger Max, you live in Great Falls, Montana?  That was one of my favorite places to live!  I plan to come back and visit soon as my best friend still lives there.  I lived at 1504 1st Westhill Drive, Great Fall, MT 59404 and our phone number was 727-4182.  I'm amazed I still remember that as I was last there in 1978.

Well, I was born in Duluth, Minnesota.  Most of you all know I live in Anchorage, Alaska now.

I've lived in L.A. (Hollywood & Vine -- uck!), San Francisco, Abilene, Texas (didn't like Texas much -- they wouldn't allow beer sales on Sunday.  That I can understand, but why ban peanutbutter from being sold on Sundays?), Centralia, Illinois, Spokane, Washington, some place where they train pilots in Oklahoma, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and Schenectady, New York.  Been through Salt Lake City, Utah a number of times, as well as Chicago, Seattle, the Twin Cities in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.

I had a friend in Atlanta, Georgia that ran the Chrysler warehouse there.  She sent me calipers for my Road Runner ages ago, and even shipping was free was her boyfriend worked for FedEx.  Woo hoo!  A lot of the engineers that worked for AT&T up here went to Atlanta -- that's where their engineers go, I guess.  Never have been there myself.

Another place I've never been is Louisiana and Florida.

Weren't there any Australian Mopar nuts around here?  I still have one on my IM that I chat with on occasion.  They make funny-looking Mopars down there, I tell ya!  I heard they recently closed the plant, too.   :-\

LahTera