News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Dodge Charger web site

Started by yellocharge68, October 06, 2005, 02:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellocharge68

I havent looked in a while, but several months ago someone started a thread about having a 1968 Dodge Charger Registry?? Anyone else owning a 1968 know if they started one and if so what is the  internet site address?? :icon_smile_cool:
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

Charger_Fan

Here's the results of someone else's question about the same thing;

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,3482.0.html

Oh & welcome to the site (since that's your 3rd post). :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

JimShine

Hi there. I started one and this fall/winter I will put the time into it. Just as I got it started the nice weather came and I spent my time on my cars. I would appreciate any items you (or anyone else) would like to share to put up on the site.

www.1968dodgechargerregistry.com

yellocharge68

Great, Very Cool. I too love the 68 year due it being very distinctive and in my opinion the best oif all the second Gen's.  Thankss for the info, I will dig through my stuff at home and sign up with my info.  I have no papers from the dealer, i took all the seats apart, back and front, but no luck. Looks like owners #1, 2,3 discarded them along the way. If only they knew how distinctive and cool that kind of documentation would become.

Thanks again...Go Mopars and Get'em Chargers!!!!!!!!!!! :o :icon_smile_cool: :yesnod:
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

bull

Quote from: yellocharge68 on October 06, 2005, 05:06:53 PM
Great, Very Cool. I too love the 68 year due it being very distinctive and in my opinion the best oif all the second Gen's.  

You are so right. ;D

Hey Jim, did you get the info I sent in on my Charger?

JimShine

Hi Bull, I did, but it ended up on my laptop, which my mother came over and 'borrowed' it for an infinitie period of time. If you can, resend it to my main email at jimshine AT adelphia.net.