News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHECK OUT MY NEW HANDICAP DECAL.

Started by 472 R/T SE, October 06, 2005, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

My wife thinks I'm nuts, come to think of it, she's always thought that.  I don't know which car it's going on yet.

The other decal shows my wife, (stick figure),  sitting on my lap facing me.  No need to explain that one. :-X :icon_smile_big:

Pretty cool huh.

dart3404

:2thumbs: Thats cool Mike. I love the flames.

Charger_Fan

That is cool!
You know what...I bet you could sell quite a few of those on eGouge if you wanted. In fact, I know of a guy on a bike site that would be all over that...especially if they were available in yellow. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

I like it, reminds me of that one character from the Batman TV show that had the rocket powered wheelchair, "Ma Barker" who was Shelly Winters.

http://www.geocities.com/~1966/maparker.htm

Can't find any pics of the chair.  ???
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

RD

that looks cool!  i work vocational rehabilitation and I can tell you, I know a couple of veteran's who would like that sticker!  hell i like it!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Telvis

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bull

Very cool. Hey, I like the Ebay idea. :icon_smile_shy:

Ponch ®

;D

nevermind..y'all PM me if you wanna see what I had posted here.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

6pkrunner