News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What color is this?

Started by volk68, October 05, 2005, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

volk68

I love this color, but am not sure what it is and what the code is?

PocketThunder

Maybe T3 or T5 bronze.  It looks too light for T7 Bronze.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

name's on the door maybe the a-12 guys at MOPARTS know him and you can ask, But I don't think I've ever seen that color on a stock MOPAR,.. Looks to be the Orange they put on the PT Cruisers recently, but that's a guess...  :P

Ghoste

Looks like an orange to me.  It isn't an A12 though, it's a 69 RT with the Six Pack scoop on it.  They may still know who it is over at Moparts.

Pistolpete

kinda reminds me of the new go mango - I love it - actually thinking of it for my ride when the time comes !!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

cudaken

Hard to tell from a PIC but I don't think it is a stock color my self. Look's like a candy color. Might be better off to post in the Paint and Body section.

Cuda Ken
I am back