News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick@laysons

I used to live just down the street a couple of blocks from Todd Wilson when I was living in Kansas and still a member of the Kansas Mafia.

Moparguy01(Russ) and I cut the entire floorpan out of a third gen one day a few years back...in the middle of a Kansas summer...that was fun...NOT! :icon_smile_big:

Did some seat recovering for Moparhound(Lonnie) back in '06.

I've met Jamie(RD), 8wheeler(Dan), Troy(administrator), Chryco(Neil)and a whole host of others.....a lot of them at some of the car shows I've worked at......

I've also met hemi68charger at the Ardmore, OK Charger meet...but I seriously doubt he remembers who I am.....

There are also a LOT of other members I've met from here who no longer log in.....with time comes change....

I'm sure I've met quite a few others, but these folks come to mind right now....

moparstuart

Quote from: rick@laysons on January 14, 2013, 04:59:51 PM
I used to live just down the street a couple of blocks from Todd Wilson when I was living in Kansas and still a member of the Kansas Mafia.

Moparguy01(Russ) and I cut the entire floorpan out of a third gen one day a few years back...in the middle of a Kansas summer...that was fun...NOT! :icon_smile_big:

I've met Jamie(RD), 8wheeler(Dan), Troy(administrator), Chryco(Neil)and a whole host of others.....a lot of them at some of the car shows I've worked at......

I've also met hemi68charger at the Ardmore, OK Charger meet...but I seriously doubt he remembers who I am.....

There are also a LOT of other members I've met from here who no longer log in.....with time comes change....

I'm sure I've met quite a few others, but these folks come to mind right now....
if you can put up with Russ , Todd and jamie ,  man you can put up with anyone   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ram07

Well, me being a new guy and all....would like to meet Cooter, why, don't know....and hmmm forget his name...oh...Tuffcat?...likes the women..maybe he can hook me up!!!

:cheers:

rick@laysons

Heh.....can you imagine all three in the same place at the same time?

I seem to remember a small car show at McPherson college one summer where all four of us were there at the same time....fun was had by all..... :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: rick@laysons on January 14, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
Heh.....can you imagine all three in the same place at the same time?

I seem to remember a small car show at McPherson college one summer where all four of us were there at the same time....fun was had by all..... :2thumbs:
been there done that several time and doing it again in about three months  :) with the three knuckle heads 
      http://www.ksmoparcruise.org/
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mytur Binsdirti

I met Richard Cranium & he's a hell of a great guy.   :2thumbs:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: rick@laysons on January 14, 2013, 04:59:51 PM

Did some seat recovering for Moparhound(Lonnie) back in '06.

mostly sure I saw you on Carlisle 2008... when happened what it happened ( thats was the only USA Trip I made from my Venezuela, and it was to go to Carlisle allong also to meet some other members on the way to Pensilvania from Cali on a road trip )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

NHCharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 14, 2013, 07:41:02 PM
I met Richard Cranium & he's a hell of a great guy.   :2thumbs:
Yeah, he's not the "dick head" some people make him out to be.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bill440rt

I've met MANY people on this forum over the years, some great members here & even nicer in person.  :yesnod:

Too many to list of people I'd still like to meet, jb666 is one especially.  :cheers:
Others: The Turbanator, White and Red 69, maxwellwedge, John Kunkel, projectanimal, Dino, nvrbdn, tan top, and someone I haven't heard from in a while, Shakey.
I'm sure there are others, there are many good people here.

Heck, even Skip, as long as I'm wearing a chastity belt first.  :no: :spank: :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Cooter

Quote from: Ram07 on January 14, 2013, 05:04:56 PM
Well, me being a new guy and all....would like to meet Cooter, why, don't know.... :cheers:

Ifn' you's at Carlisle, just look for the Goat "T" wearin', 275 LB Redneck, hangin' with all the tattoo'd Biker dudes in a vendor spot. That Cooter, he's real teddy bear in person so he's been told. :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Nacho-RT74

I read aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the thread from the begining just now, was great see my name on some replies, thank you...   :angel:

I want to meet... whoever I have the chance! like I did in Carlisle 2008

Dunno why I have some speciall relationship with the Kansas Mafia, ar at least some of their members!, so HELL, WHY NOT!? ;)

Looking forward to go to Carlisle this year again
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TUFCAT

Well, me being a new guy and all....would like to meet Cooter, why, don't know....and hmmm forget his name...oh...Tuffcat?...likes the women..maybe he can hook me up!!!
No alley chasing anymore :D Tuffy's neutered. Happy w/Ma Kitty and the kittens.  I can only hook you up with lot's of beer, senior car food, and cool stories. :icon_smile_wink:

TheGhost

Man, alot of names you don't see around here anymore. :(

Still would love to meet Chryco.
TK73 would have been near the top of the list, as well.  RIP.
Truckdriver, thanks for the name drop. :2thumbs:
Skippy, just to see if he's really as crazy as he seems.
The Troys.  All of them.
Ponch.  Guy seems like he knows how to party.
Nacho.  Mostly for all the hot chicks down where he lives. :D
Stuart.  So I can steal the Birdable. :nana:
Tuffcat.  Because he's Tuffcat.
Ghoste.  If I could pry him away from this website long enough...
Bull, to have a beer or five with.
Moparguy01, just because.
And many, many others Im forgetting.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

F8-4life

Id like to meet myself from anothers perspective and see if I approved or not. LOL but really there is alot of guys on this site Id enjoy meeting.

FJ5WING

Im mostly an Aero section guy so Im a little limited...but I have to meet and BUY Doug S. dinner one day for what he's just done for me! The man went way beyond what I would expect but really prayed for when he helped me out getting a good color match for my project.

Thank You Doug!!!!!
wingless now, but still around.

Ram07

Quote from: Cooter on January 15, 2013, 12:34:27 PM
Well, me being a new guy and all....would like to meet Cooter, why, don't know.... :cheers:

Ifn' you's at Carlisle, just look for the Goat "T" wearin', 275 LB Redneck, hangin' with all the tattoo'd Biker dudes in a vendor spot. That Cooter, he's real teddy bear in person so he's been told. :D

Sounds like most of my buddies!  :icon_smile_big:

Also like to meet ACUDANUT...he can drive that truck up here anytime...beers waiting!