News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ghoul

Quote from: Steve P. on March 07, 2006, 11:50:09 PM
EVERYONE........ WHAT A PARTY IT WOULD BE.. ;)
prolly end up one big brawl with the way we bicker here  :icon_smile_blackeye:
still would be fun tho  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Are you kidding?????  We could have our own Mopars at the Strip.. Any STRIP!!!!!  I wonder how many Mopars we could all pull together if we set a date in say,,,, 2 years from this MAY?? :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The Ghoul

Quote from: Steve P. on March 08, 2006, 06:13:36 PM
Are you kidding?????  We could have our own Mopars at the Strip.. Any STRIP!!!!!  I wonder how many Mopars we could all pull together if we set a date in say,,,, 2 years from this MAY?? :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Ill bring what I have of my charger put together  :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Well I'd love to meet quite a few people from this site. So far I have met Troy, both Chris' with their registries, HEMIGEN0, John antionelle, nascarxx29, onebadsuperbird, cudaken, XS29J8 Steve, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Headrope on March 06, 2006, 02:12:00 AM
I'd like to meet all the people who have accused me of being Trevor Creed, so that they coud see I'm actually just a guy who loves his '66 because back in the day - as now - it didn't look like every other new car out there.

I don't speak German!!!!!!! ;D

BBD

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

mrsskip68

moparstuart

i would like to meet Mrs Skip but i would run from chuck
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

Between Carlisle and the Nats and a few local shows I've met quite a few, so I guess everyone else is just going to have to come east to Carlisle or the Nationals.  :lol:  :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TruckDriver

Holy cow, look at all the once popular people in this thread that no longer come here  :o :o :o

There is a lot here I'd love to meet. So far I only met one guy though. ChrisII when I bought my '93 Dakota from him back in 2006. But this is just a partial list of people...
NYCMille ( Mike Musto cause he just is one of the coolest members here hands down)
472 R/T SE (Cause I have a lot of respect for him, and I think he's a great guy)
AKcharger (So I could personally see the Charger I found him)
Todd Wilson (We both have the same taste in cars and semi trucks)
Old Moparz (Bob is one of the funniest guys here)
NHCharger (Just because I like the guy)
moparstuart (I wanna raid his junk yard  :lol: )
bull (I just like the guy)
TheGhost (Kaito is pretty cool. We raced in online video games together a bunch)
71ChallengeHer (Because she is a great strong willed person and because there's not many Mopar women around like her & her daughter)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

cdr

i have met troy aka hemi68charger,would like to meet others, but not many live down here in TEXAS.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

areibel

There's a whole bunch I'd like to meet!  Cooter and Turbin (but probably not at the same time!), 69Hemi(with the best website IMHO), MoparStuart, John Kunkel, Firefighter, B5, Just 6T9 and 1hotDaytona and probably a couple dozen more- the knowledge here is just amazing!
And yes, Skip and Mrs Skip too!  Gotta be a mellow guy to take all the abuse he gets here (when he's not threatening someones life)!

Drache

I don't dare accept invitations to go see anyone. Too afraid I'd walk into a dark room, the light would come on, and there would be a bunch of members running to beat me senseless with wiffle ball bats....  :-\
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Steve P.

Too many to list.. I have met many between BIG DADDY's and Mopars at the STRIP. Even met a few right here at home, but I think it would be cool to have a huge party one day somewhere that could handle all of us.. Chances of that = SLIM.. But it would be cool....

At least we have this place to meet whenever we have the chance.....  :2thumbs: Gotta thank our humble leader for that....    :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nvrbdn

Quote from: Steve P. on March 08, 2006, 06:13:36 PM

there is your idea steve. only the way things change around here, better make it in a few mos. instead of 2 years. either way, its a fun thought. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

That year a pile of us DID meet at the MATS.. I think if the economy was up many more would go and meet up.. Priorities........   :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Nacho-RT74

WOW!!!!! lot of water have run since this thread began!!!! LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Steve P.

Yeah Lisa, did you do a search for: FROM THE BEGINNING????    :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

JB400

My guess was she was spying on someone, and seen someone else was reading this one.

There's a few people that might be interesting enough to meet.  I'll play it safe for now, and get to know them better here first.  Maybe, one day....... :2thumbs:

mrsskip68

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 13, 2013, 03:16:36 PM
My guess was she was spying on someone, and seen someone else was reading this one.

No Mr Smarty pants I didnt spy on someone. Getting tired of that btw! I remember this thread from long ago and did a search, thought it would be fun to update it! Thats all! BYE!

Cooter

Quote from: areibel on January 13, 2013, 12:19:45 PM
There's a whole bunch I'd like to meet!  Cooter and Turbin (but probably not at the same time!)

I'm afraid you would be disappointed on both counts. Nothing special as for me. FireFighterRon has met me. He's cool guy. only handful I's like to meet. The rest wouldn't like me in person. They wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :smilielol:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

greenpigs

That's what beer is for Cooter, to mellow out.  :cheers:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Dino

I can't think of anyone here I would NOT like to meet, including my polar opposites.  Since we spend so much time here we all have something in common, that cannot be denied.  I don't care about anyone's political or religious affiliations just as long as you don't preach to me.   :2thumbs:

I'm not sure how I'd meet you guys though as I don't intend to do any major car shows but I'm open for a small local cruise!

Oh and Cooter I actually would like to meet you in person.   :yesnod:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on January 14, 2013, 12:40:30 PM

YOu too Dino.. I's bet we's got alot more in common than you'd think.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on January 14, 2013, 01:03:13 PM
Quote from: Dino on January 14, 2013, 12:40:30 PM

YOu too Dino.. I's bet we's got alot more in common than you'd think.

I know we have a lot in common and I think we would have a good conversation over a few beers.   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.