News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 11, 2005, 07:44:26 PM
I'm still chuckling about the irony of the banner at the bottom of each of his posts. :smilielol:

don't hurt me ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ramit

That banner is hilarious, I have never noticed it before.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 12, 2005, 02:09:29 PM
Quote from: Afflyer on October 12, 2005, 11:01:50 AM

Well at least SOMEONE remembers me here!! Thanks AKCharger- Saaaaaaalute!   ;)

Geez, how could I forget my big boob lovin' buddy! :ahum:

As a token of my remorse, let me offer this nice view as an apology. :icon_smile_big:

Now that's something I'd give up my string of blonde chicks for!

69_500

DarkAngel I"d be more than happy to meet up with someone who likes Chargers from around the Indy area. Me and my wife take our Charger 500 down to the Suds just about every weekend. Though I'm not sure for how many more weeks we will take it, as it is begining to get a bit chilly at night. HOwever if your ever down this way for a Saturday night make sure to stop by the Suds in Greenwood and check out the many fantastic rides.

Afflyer

:ahum: Yeah Grant! Whathehell were you thinkin?!    :ahum:  

With that pic, your apology is heartily accepted!!!  Funny how you know my heart melts for brunettes with "KC Highlites".  :bow:

It sure would be great to meet my good boob lovin buddy at the Nats someday!!

And remember Grant, Joe Walsh's tune which is our theme song; ILBT's!!!!

:devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

greenpigs

Duct Tape has to be Drache, so I got to meet the most burned member here.
Doc74, Emily, Dart340, Troy the Toy man, Snake but only in a public place, DarkAngel because goth women are nice to "talk" with. Psycho & Andy. Some others I guess but I forget that one guys name from Sweden..I remember he is a real fruit loop though.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

THE CHARGER PUNK

id like 2 meet dane(daytonaguy),jude(chargerafficiando),thallium,andy74,chris(just6t9chgr),charger4404speed,pocketthunder and last strato charger.-MATT why becuz they all seem to know the most about these cars(68-70 chargers) and they all own the sweet ones.

Blusmbl

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 07:34:08 PM
There are lots of people I want to meet.

I want to make a sawzvertible with Blusmbl.

I'm honored!  Name the date, I'll show up with flat black spraycans and an angle grinder in hand.  Be careful though, when it's completed the 'vert may spontaneously drive down to Tijuana for us to pick up cheap Mexican hookers and drink an assload of Pacifico.  :icon_smile_dead:

I've already met Ron (at the Chrysler Classic @ Norwalk this past year), cool guy for sure. And I've bought parts from R2, and rode in his '69 before he moved to Kentucky on us Michigan people!

Brian Shaughnessy would be a riot...hopefully he shows up in Detroit sometime so I can show him exactly why he's better off in NY.  :P
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

cudaken

I have been very lucky, I have meet many from the either in person or on the phone. Heck 440 Fantic parked his car in my yard, drove 550 miles to spend the night and drink some stuff I would not touch :P Then there is 440 Mop, flew from England to stay with me for a week. But they are from the old site.

Tory has never spent the night, but he has been here 3 to 4 times. He is one great guy, 41 Husk and DFS what can I say but a great friend. DFS, there is still a places for you to sleep if you ever make it down again. Still love to talk with you as well on the phone.

Neil, hope we meet, you have tried to help me and only other person I ask for help from. Well Firefighter is on that list now ;D Neil, my daughter is still single :icon_smile_big:

There is so many great people on this site I would love to meet (few punch in the faces from the old site :icon_smile_big:) but with my slow miss spelling cannot list them all.

Will all so say I was horned to see Cuda Ken spoke about so many times :icon_smile_wink: Must be the cam 2 lovers ;D

Humble aned miss spelling ken, all of yours friend
I am back

Brock Samson

70charginglizard

Id like to meet anyone with three or more stars.
Because obviously there here to stay and contribute to a sucessful web site.
70charginglizard

Telvis

If and when any of us are able to meet the first round of beer is on me! You can put that in the bank! I met try and a few other last year at the Nats but nobody seemed to have time for any fun time.

Silver R/T

Ive met a few guys, 493 Charger, Chryco Psycho, FastbackJOn.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

The Ghoul

fine! i dont want to meet any of you jouks any how!!
J/K
gotta talk to strato one time in this life before I kick.... Knowing his temper with me it might be 5 minuts before I kick but none the less...
dark angle .... florda  ;)
I spend too much time moving around chargerkid's rusty metal as it is. J/K
florda  tho ;)
yellowcuda <gonna distract her and gank the fish-car dont tell her *shhhhhhh*>
pritty much Im down with meeting any of the young bloods, and the old wise men...
all the rest of you middle of the packers, eather get to learnin or step off... Im just kiddin.
any big get togethers nere detroit Im down for.
attention customers
florda
that is all 

Headrope

I'd like to meet all the people who have accused me of being Trevor Creed, so that they coud see I'm actually just a guy who loves his '66 because back in the day - as now - it didn't look like every other new car out there.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

The Ghoul

Quote from: Headrope on March 06, 2006, 02:12:00 AM
I'd like to meet all the people who have accused me of being Trevor Creed,
what, you mean your not? ;D

TK73

"Who On the Site would you Want to Meet?"

John Kunkel
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

BLACKWOLF

WELL, THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE MET IS  DIRTTRACKDEMON. HE BOUGHT THE AM RADIO OUT OF MY 73 AT A HPAC CRUISE NIGHT. I THEN SAW HIM AGAIN AT THE MOPAR SUPER WEEKEND IN TOPEKA , KS. . HE SOLD ME A 727 TORQUE FLITE FOR MY RACE TRUCK.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET OTHER MEMBERS. BUT, I DON'T TRAVEL ANYWHERE.
I GO TO THE HPAC CRUISE NIGHTS IN OVERLAND PARK, KS. AT BACKYARD BURGERS 95TH AND METCALF. IT IS ON THE 3RD. SAT. OF THE MONTH.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

66ragtop

Lets see, low post count, I like beer, former 66 & 69 owner and now my top goes down.  Anybody interested now? :icon_smile_big:
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

The Ghoul

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on March 07, 2006, 08:52:12 AM
WELL, THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE MET IS  DIRTTRACKDEMON. HE BOUGHT THE AM RADIO OUT OF MY 73 AT A HPAC CRUISE NIGHT. I THEN SAW HIM AGAIN AT THE MOPAR SUPER WEEKEND IN TOPEKA , KS. . HE SOLD ME A 727 TORQUE FLITE FOR MY RACE TRUCK.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET OTHER MEMBERS. BUT, I DON'T TRAVEL ANYWHERE.
I GO TO THE HPAC CRUISE NIGHTS IN OVERLAND PARK, KS. AT BACKYARD BURGERS 95TH AND METCALF. IT IS ON THE 3RD. SAT. OF THE MONTH.
just when you thought youd never see kyle petty and a clean cut charley mansion in the same pic together!!!
LOL
just kiddin

BLACKWOLF

HEY GHOUL, I'M DREAMING THAT CHIP  PICKED UP MY CAR TOO.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

The Ghoul

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on March 07, 2006, 10:29:37 PM
HEY GHOUL, I'M DREAMING THAT CHIP  PICKED UP MY CAR TOO.
I love what he does and I like why he does it but.... This is the first car that Ive ever owned that would be worthy of all the work I plan on doing to it and I enjoy every second of it.

derailed

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Telvis