News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

Awwww AK - you took all the fun out of it. We could have tortured him for a long time. ;D

Ponch ®

Quote from: AKcharger on October 07, 2005, 09:07:34 AM
..whould also like to get that guy that used to argue with charger bill and get them together

thats pretty much half of the members at this and the old site.... ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch on October 07, 2005, 01:00:41 PM
..whould also like to get that guy that used to argue with charger bill and get them together

I think that was halfast or TK73
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 07, 2005, 01:10:33 PM

John Kunkel.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 07, 2005, 01:12:08 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 07, 2005, 01:10:33 PM

John Kunkel.

and last426 (though they "made up" once they met in person)

and Burnt70

and OC

should we keep going? ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chris G.

Quote from: AKcharger on October 07, 2005, 11:00:12 AM
Darn...sorry burnt...A thousand apoligies...us FK5 people need to stick together!!

Aw AK, you know I'm just busting. Besides, myself and Don are 50/50 in the registry. I did like the fact that you called it the only "Real" registry though  :angel: . The other registries are very cool as well.   :thumbs:

BTW, I think my only squabbles with CB, were the truck deal and Jessie. Both of which I have been the proven winner of.   >:D :moon: :lol:

ChargerBill

That's it Mojo...you are definitely top of the list. We'll meet, and you'll think I'm kidding, but dude, wedgie or noogie...it's your choice  :icon_smile_big: And I'm going to enjoy it too...all that cussing and whinning in Spanglsh that'll come out of your trap...can't wait. Then Vain will jump in to save his beeotch and I'll get his undies up around his neck too...good times. Of course, I'll buy you both a few beers afterward, but you'll have to wash your hands after diggin' your BVD's out from down under...LOL
Life is a highway...

ChargerBill

BTW, I think my only squabbles with CB, were the truck deal and Jessie. Both of which I have been the proven winner of.   >:D :moon: :lol:

Burnt, you're on the wedgie list too bro... :icon_smile_big:
Life is a highway...

ChargerBill

Truth be told, I'd like to meet TK73.... I'd also like to meet JohnKunkle, Halfast, Jim Shine, Burnt, OC....hey, I know how to disagree without making enemies. I have never considered anyone here my enemy. I'm not the guy some of you old timers think I am. To prove it, I'm going to try my damnest to make it to Mopars at the Strip in Vegas next year. Anyone who can make it should make it. In fact, If we can arrange it and make it really happen I will help with a DodgeCharger.com members booth where we can all meet...anyone else in?
Life is a highway...

Steve P.

It sounds good to me Bill.. I go every year to the MOPS @ DA 1/4 mile STRIP... It gets bigggggger and bettter every year.. It very hard to hook up at such a huge place.. 2 years ago we hooked up at the beer joint at the beginning of the track.. Last year everyone was too spread out.. Booths are not cheap there.. Anything I can do to help just let me know..

We need to get Neil and Ron there too............
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChargerBill

I wasn't even thinking about the cost of a booth...that could make it an impossible proposition. Maybe we could all meet up at a landmark somewhere at the strip or in Vegas...
Life is a highway...

mustanghater

Burnt, you're on the wedgie list too bro... :icon_smile_big:

oh,the list   :errr:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 07, 2005, 03:08:31 PM
I wasn't even thinking about the cost of a booth...that could make it an impossible proposition. Maybe we could all meet up at a landmark somewhere at the strip or in Vegas...

Club Paradise....... :icon_smile_big:

Vainglory, Esq.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 07, 2005, 02:23:14 PM

That's it Mojo...you are definitely top of the list. We'll meet, and you'll think I'm kidding, but dude, wedgie or noogie...it's your choice   :icon_smile_big: And I'm going to enjoy it too...all that cussing and whinning in Spanglsh that'll come out of your trap...can't wait. Then Vain will jump in to save his beeotch and I'll get his undies up around his neck too...good times. Of course, I'll buy you both a few beers afterward, but you'll have to wash your hands after diggin' your BVD's out from down under...LOL

Gee, this almost sounds like fun.  How about I go regimental and we skip straight to the beers?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 07, 2005, 04:33:00 PM
BJ's ;D

thats always a good option, though my boy doesnt work there anymore - we wont have an "in" with the broads.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Ponch on October 07, 2005, 04:43:04 PM
BJ's ;D

thats always a good option, though my boy doesnt work there anymore - we wont have an "in" with the broads.

Did I need an in last time? ;D

ChargerBill

LOL...sounds good. Mojo's still on the list though.... :yesnod:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 07, 2005, 04:47:39 PM
Quote from: Ponch on October 07, 2005, 04:43:04 PM
BJ's ;D

Did I need an in last time? ;D

no, but I bet that was the most expensive # youve ever gotten...

Vainglory, Esq.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 07, 2005, 04:59:59 PM
Probably.   That was A LOT of beer. ::)

good times man, good times.

snap...that means I have to go to Vegas with the princess some time between now and MATS...otherwise ill get bitched at for having gone without her like 6 times in a row.  :rotz:

dart3404

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: dart3404 on October 07, 2005, 05:06:26 PM
hmmmm Vegas
That could be fun.

Hey come on out!  It'll be fun!

Oh, and Mojo - I'm down for Vegas whenever.  Actually, I want to take the new bike out - it's crazy comfortable for longer trips, especially compared to the other two.  I just need a cute girl to ride bitch...hmmm...

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 07, 2005, 05:10:15 PM
Quote from: dart3404 on October 07, 2005, 05:06:26 PM
hmmmm Vegas
That could be fun.

Hey come on out!   It'll be fun!

Oh, and Mojo - I'm down for Vegas whenever.   Actually, I want to take the new bike out - it's crazy comfortable for longer trips, especially compared to the other two.   I just need a cute girl to ride bitch...hmmm...

i probably wont hit up Sin City till sometime in Dec. or  January, unless something comes up (another Rev bob show or something like that). Otherwise, theres always Super Bowl weekend......